⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait the best? Caldara is good, but I wouldn't say he's the best young Italian defensive player. I'll go with Romagnoli. I'm biased cause he's Roman.

Big fan of both actually and now they are on the same back line with young gigi behind them. Really good deal on Milan’s part

I’d love to have michy at the wanda, Costa is our only true 9 and we need depth because lord knows costa doesn’t have the legs to go the full year up top.

CBB3D5FA-D7DF-447D-AA49-B12637EDED76.gif

1182.gif

Hope that's the case...

Why is United a thing as if they can’t just solve both defensive problems they have by getting a player in both positions?

Aren’t they like... the wealthiest club on planet earth? (Or something like that)

Every year it seems that inter have the best kit. So far this year the inter 3rd kit is the winner for me. Will be copped for sure.
That city 3rd kit is not for me. Their away last season was great though. I am not really feeling the nike kits with the one button collar this year.

Still waiting for Juve to drop the away kit in the Clay before i decide if i go home or away Juve Ronaldo.

real madrid gonna have a bunch of stars that don't want to be there
this will not end well

i wonder how long ronnies teammates knew he was going to leave

real madrid gonna have a bunch of stars that don't want to be there
this will not end well

i wonder how long ronnies teammates knew he was going to leave
that only applies to Kovacic, the rest is just bs rumors, if Modric & Marcelo wanted to leave they would make it happen.

that only applies to Kovacic, the rest is just bs rumors, if Modric & Marcelo wanted to leave they would make it happen.

But modric is engaging inter in talks and marcelo did say after the CL final if Ronaldo leaves he would leave too. Gonna be very interesting to see what happens

Damn Torino is rumored to have accepted a €50m offer from Napoli for striker Andrea Belotti... I know rolaholic rolaholic just mentioned how Italian clubs charge less for their fellow Italian clubs bcs the release clause for foreign clubs is rumores to be €100m... Will be very interesting to see how Carlo does with that squad.

Crystal Palace did some good buisness with Max Myer, however, under Hodgson all he will be limited to will be hoofing long balls up the pitch and making crosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom