⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Torino is rumored to have accepted a €50m offer from Napoli for striker Andrea Belotti... I know rolaholic rolaholic just mentioned how Italian clubs charge less for their fellow Italian clubs bcs the release clause for foreign clubs is rumores to be €100m... Will be very interesting to see how Carlo does with that squad.

Napoli won

Crystal Palace did some good buisness with Max Myer, however, under Hodgson all he will be limited to will be hoofing long balls up the pitch and making crosses.
Up until last campaign, Meyers last played well years ago. In between that time he hasn’t played much & when he did, it was unconsisent. You would think after the departure of Goretzka, Schalke would want to sign him to an extension but they let him walk. CP overspent on this dude IMO.

1182.gif

Hope that's the case...

If United get Mina, I don’t know what’s worse, Barca scouting this guy for years & then pulling the transfer or United buying him. :rolleyes:lol:

If they’re trying to get a CB, they really really really need to go after the Belgian. Don’t continue the disaster another club started...

Up until last campaign, Meyers last played well years ago. In between that time he hasn’t played much & when he did, it was unconsisent. You would think after the departure of Goretzka, Schalke would want to sign him to an extension but they let him walk. CP overspent on this dude IMO.
he had issues with management

what do you use to follow the footy then? Let those of us being scammed a proper way to go about it.

This might not be for everyone, but I personally use Fubo.TV for ~$50. It's worth it to me since I don't watch anything else on live TV until the NBA playoffs , at which point I switch to PS Vue (same price)

I'd keep PS Vue year round since it has sports and everything else, but they dropped BEIN :stoneface:

This might not be for everyone, but I personally use Fubo.TV for ~$50. It's worth it to me since I don't watch anything else on live TV until the NBA playoffs , at which point I switch to PS Vue (same price)

I'd keep PS Vue year round since it has sports and everything else, but they dropped BEIN :stoneface:
So what is the $17.99 rate offer compared to the $50 you mention?

what do you use to follow the footy then? Let those of us being scammed a proper way to go about it.
i use fubo tv as well
but i don't really watch regular tv so it's all i need
i just chromecast the games on to my tv

i use fubo tv as well
but i don't really watch regular tv so it's all i need
i just chromecast the games on to my tv

I don’t watch tv either just live sports, but I do watch movie channels like hbo, showtime, etc. I have subscriptions to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime too. Even bought ESPN+ because I felt like stuntinn on on all of y’all (Earn knows what I mean).....

But seriously I need a step by step guide on how to pull the the plug, a “how to pull the plug for dummies” level of assistance.

So what is the $17.99 rate offer compared to the $50 you mention?
The 17.99 rate is for Fubo Latino. It's great if you're only looking for La Liga, Liga MX, etc., but they don't show live matches of most of the other leagues like Premier League and Bundesliga. If you want to watch all the leagues, it's 34.99 for the first month, and then it jumps to 45.00/50 for fubo extra ( I just checked and realized I pay the 45)

You get some regular non-sport channels with the 45/50 packages, but 99% are channels you haven't and never will watch

Last edited:
The 17.99 rate is for Fubo Latino. It's great if you're only looking for La Liga, Liga MX, etc., but they don't show live matches of most of the other leagues like Premier League and Bundesliga. If you want to watch all the leagues, it's 34.99 for the first month, and then it jumps to 45.00/50 for fubo extra ( I just checked and realized I pay the 45)

You get some regular non-sport channels with the 45/50 packages, but 99% are channels you haven't and never will watch
I'm going to try out fubo Latino when La Liga starts, sick of having to watch streams from a 3rd party lol

Lort, Vidal isn't the age Barca should be targeting at 31 yrs old but he's what the team needs provided he's healthy & can stay that way... I used to love his play but it never evolved. He fouls the ish outta dudes & worse yet he cries about it. It's sad that this club can't scout any better than it does given it's rep & stature. :smh:

So continuing the silly season rumors... RAC 1 is apparently peddling the idea that Dembele will get sold to Arsenal which will then facilitate the arrival of Pogba to Camp Nou. :lol: The thought of kroenke dropping that kind of dough on a player... :rofl:

I don’t watch tv either just live sports, but I do watch movie channels like hbo, showtime, etc. I have subscriptions to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime too. Even bought ESPN+ because I felt like stuntinn on on all of y’all (Earn knows what I mean).....

But seriously I need a step by step guide on how to pull the the plug, a “how to pull the plug for dummies” level of assistance.
i have an xbox one where i have all the apps for my accounts to netflix, hulu, showtime, hbo, etc
thats where i control all of the non footy content i watch.
then i have a chromecast
everything i stream from fubo.tv when im at home i "chrome cast" it to my tv so i can watch it on the big screen
that's literally all i have.

if you have someone who will give you their cable subscription password then you can stream any channel on tv nowadays

id rather spend my money on the fubo package and have all the footy and be able to dvr it then have these cable companies take my money when i only watch less than 10 channels of the 300+ you are paying for. luckily my lady doesn't watch a lot of tv either.
some of my friends tried this and their chicks weren't having it

Having an HD antenna is a great investment especially for catching matches in local channels like Univision, Telemundo or NBC. my sis let me hold down her comcast account but I cannot stream off my laptop or cast to my TV. I can only watch stuff on the app off my phone. So in result, I think I am leaning toward coppin' Fubo for the extra sports channels, amc, and food network. Having a chromecast is clutch too :pimp:

Sevilla got Aleix Vidal back for a rumored €8-9m & another €2m in variables. Sad he never got a lot of burn with the club. The few times he did get to play he always looked sharp. He also played very well at Sevilla converting from midfield to full back. Never complained about that or not getting PT at Barca... Good luck in Andalusia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom