⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should've offered them Pedro or Willian instead

Or RLC since it looks like he's ready to abandon ship...

Theo to Fulham?

That would be exactly what I said he needs. A loan to a bottom level EPL team to stop thinking and just go out there being strong and fast and whip in crosses. Hopefully will get him his swagger back to learn to play real footy when he returns.

City puma kit? not looking forward to that
Zaha deserves to be at a big club. I think he could be even better at a big club.
Haven't seen enough of Mayoral to judge but not surprised the Spanish coach is going to give the spanish kid the nod

small shout out to USA women's team. They looked dominant yesterday against Brazil. Chrystal Dunn was very impressive. Everyone on the team seemed very composed

City to Puma?

Stay safe Armada Armada

I mean it’ll be a good deal for the club but as a fan that likes to buy gear from the shirts to jackets etc this sucks so much :lol: most of our kits where fine and the training gear has been dope every year

Some city fans saying stuff like “good no more Nike templates”

Like Puma didn’t just do this for several nations for the damn word cup :rolleyes
4508C9CA-527D-4E6F-A647-08EDD4F7C3F6.jpeg

Last edited:
So frustrating watching Chelsea do nothing other than the Jorginho signing.

RLC wants out again too smh

Hudson-Odoi though :nthat:

Should've offered them Pedro or Willian instead

Or RLC since it looks like he's ready to abandon ship...

So frustrating watching Chelsea do nothing other than the Jorginho signing.

RLC wants out again too smh

Hudson-Odoi though :nthat:

If RLC cannot win the starting job on The Three Lions, then there's no way he can win the starting job on the Blues squad now

I was hoping he'd stay and becomes a superb sub. Also earn the starting job during regular season

Last edited:
Yea can't say I'm surprised by the German NT response to Ozil but still dissappointing to see,Ozil's still got more character than his teammates

Bayern find new ways to become more unlikable every week it seems

In Modric related things...

Not surprised by Mueller and Neur. Dudes are cowards for not standing by their teammate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom