⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be flames to reunite the Mohawks... That rumored Barca offer is hilarious. It’s so insulting. If it were true, the look on the United faces receiving the email or text had to be like wut da faq is this?!?!?!
Pogba-Vidal.jpg

Last edited:
The scumbag Barca board trying go unsettle another player is nothing new,if ever he does leave I hope Woody tells them to F off and sells him to Real after that offer :lol:

They can have Smalling or Jones

Last edited:
This scumbag Barca board trying go unsettle another player is nothing new,if ever he does leave hope Woody tells them to F off and sell him to Real

Actually it’s your dumb *** manager... If he used him right in the first place & kept his trap shut instead criticizing him all the time, Pogba wouldn’t dare think about leaving the biggest club in the world... :lol: Don’t blames the dummies that run Barca...

You've got a player, Kovacic, angling from a move away from one of the best clubs in the world as we speak :lol:

Ron also left earlier this summer,Neymar last summer, it happens even with the best...

Barca using using scummy tactics to get what they want in the market has become their modus operandi

Last edited:
:lol: @ blaming Barca for Pogba wanting out.... Even typing it out... :rofl:

Ya’ll are indeed delusional.

That bid is down right disrespectful doe. Not sure if it was made in jest or serious... It’s one of the more comical transfer rumors ever...

Who do atletico have up next as a GK?
Adan but he’s clearly our back up as Axel Werner got loaned this season. I’m gonna be fuming if Oblak leaves as he’s such a key player in our squad. Way more important to the team than griezmann

The scumbag Barca board trying go unsettle another player is nothing new,if ever he does leave I hope Woody tells them to F off and sells him to Real after that offer :lol:
lets keep it 100 rola you would rather him at real even before that offer
aint no scummy tactics either b. pogba wants out. you think barca would just put a random bid out there if pogba didn't want to come. agent out here trying to push him and yall blaming us for wanting him. guess what everyone wants pogba.

mou has trashed it up
pogba tasted glory this summer and now he wants more.

If Oblak leaves does that taint the great summer Atletico has had acquired? Who’s they go for?

Chelsea in late for everyone now huh...

And we'll end up with lord knows what
We'll end up with nothing :lol:

I'll take Fekir or Kovacic though. Looks like we'll have to get a keeper with Courtois not reporting.

But.. Hazard's staying :pimp:

lets keep it 100 rola you would rather him at real even before that offer
aint no scummy tactics either b. pogba wants out. you think barca would just put a random bid out there if pogba didn't want to come. agent out here trying to push him and yall blaming us for wanting him. guess what everyone wants pogba.

mqou has trashed it up
pogba tasted glory this summer and now he wants more.

Difference is you guys are the first ones to make an offer and an insulting one at that

I'm not blaming anyone for anything,just calling it how I see it. A bid that ridiculous this late in the window has no other purpose than to try to unsettle a player further.

You guys have done the same with the likes of Veratti,Dembele,Coutinho and other top targets over the last few years.

Of course you already know how I feel about the club :lol:, selling him to their main rivals would obviously be a better proposition. It'd be a nice middle finger

I don't think top 4 is that out of reach for Chelsea this season pending getting a good keeper, Tottenham running the same exact team back is giving me doubts

Its way too late for Barca to making bids for Pogba especially when United has no reason to sell, only way I see Barca getting Pogba is some deal involving Dembele + something else with this little time left in the window Man U isn't accommodating something like that.

Last edited:
Barca know damn well we wouldn’t accept that insulting bid :lol: It’s clearly a play to unsettle him. Barca can have him next summer if they come off 70m, Dembele, and Carles Alena.

:lol: @ blaming Barca for Pogba wanting out.... Even typing it out... :rofl:

Ya’ll are indeed delusional.

That bid is down right disrespectful doe. Not sure if it was made in jest or serious... It’s one of the more comical transfer rumors ever...
We'll give you all these ****** players for one good one :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom