⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall can have denis suarez, rafinha, and paco alcacer too

pogba is really trying to bounce and barca are just being opportunistic.
we just signed arthur and vidal.

our midfield right now

busquets
coutinho
raki
sergi roberto
vidal
arthur
rafinha
denis suarez
sergi samper
carlos alena
gomes

The dotard has a history of crap behavior & statements about Pogba from dropping him for the CL game in favor for McTominay and Barca are unsettling Pogba with a funny offer...

This was a gem of a quote....
"I think maybe it's because he [McTominay] is this kind of kid profile," he said. "A normal haircut, no tattoos, no big cars, no big watches, humble kid, arrive in the club when he was nine or 10. ... I think the kid deserves a little bit more [recognition]."

Fast forward to the dotard’s criticisms this month. It’s a wonder Pogba stayed this long & kept quiet...

Last edited:
Mourinho likes to attack people to get the best out of them but he fails to realize sometimes you gotta switch the approach up, especially when the person you are trying to "motivate" you basically put him in the least effective position possible to succeed.

I’ve never seen a manager have his striker drop back further than his center backs & his forwards on the wing drop back behind the full backs... It’s the dumbest *** I’ve ever seen in my years watching football.

I hope this is the catalyst for him getting fired. My hope is that Pogba tells Woody he can’t play for the him & woody has him bounce...

Mourinho likes to attack people to get the best out of them but he fails to realize sometimes you gotta switch the approach up, especially when the person you are trying to "motivate" you basically put him in the least effective position possible to succeed.
this is stupid af though
manager attacking his own players in interviews
and your best player and the face of the club at that

imagine this at any other club.
im really surprised people been riding with mou this long

Whose telling lies? You in that much denial? Holy crap...

Show me where our striker was playing behind our center backs. Or when our wingers dropped back behind our fullbacks. This is groundbreaking tactics here, what match was this? Surely there is video on YouTube of this setup. Hate so strong you’ve most likely turned a winger covering for a fullback that overlapped in an earlier phase of play into ‘he drops his wingers behind his fullbacks.’ Lukaku was probably defending a corner late in a match as well :lol:

Back to Pogba, never thought he’d finish his career at United but two years? Was at least expecting four season. Would not be surprised to see the back of him at the end of the season :smh:

Man U fans as delusional as ever it seems. Pathetic excuses from y'all for a pathetic team and a pathetic manager.

Show me where our striker was playing behind our center backs. Or when our wingers dropped back behind our fullbacks. This is groundbreaking tactics here, what match was this? Surely there is video on YouTube of this setup. Hate so strong you’ve most likely turned a winger covering for a fullback that overlapped in an earlier phase of play into ‘he drops his wingers behind his fullbacks.’ Lukaku was probably defending a corner late in a match as well :lol:

Back to Pogba, never thought he’d finish his career at United but two years? Was at least expecting four season. Would not be surprised to see the back of him at the end of the season :smh:
I’m absolutely amazed at how much people actually don’t watch games & notice what’s actually happening on the field.

If you never saw Lukaku chasing balls deep in the back field or when Alexis came over how far back he’d chase balls then I don’t know what to tell you. Quite frankly you’re embarrassing yourself for not ever noticing it. If I were lying or just making ish up, you now the jabronies in this thread would call me out in spades...

This tweet said it best really. Ya’ll wanna blame Barca bcs of that silly bid but all the blame rests solely with he manager you support foolishly. The convo between Sid Lowe & Okwonga discussing this tweet below sums it up nicely too.

Last edited:
Man U fans as delusional as ever it seems. Pathetic excuses from y'all for a pathetic team and a pathetic manager.

Lol we are gonna be up eventually. Enjoy our **** show now people. It may take a season, maybe two, maybe 20, but we will be back

Lol we are gonna be up eventually. Enjoy our **** show now people. It may take a season, maybe two, maybe 20, but we will be back
SAF ain't walking through those doors. Liverpool look more primed to win the league than MU. City too, even Chelsea. I mean damn, even Wolves looks to be closer to the title than ManUre.

I’m absolutely amazed at how much people actually don’t watch games & notice what’s actually happening on the field.

If you never saw Lukaku chasing balls deep in the back field or when Alexis came over how far back he’d chase balls then I don’t know what to tell you. Quite frankly you’re embarrassing yourself for not ever noticing it. If I were lying or just making ish up, you now the jabronies in this thread would call me out in spades...

So no evidence of this then? Cool. Look man, I get it, you hate Jose. Maybe it was the eye poke or maybe it was La Liga de los Récords, idk. Fact is you spoke in hyperbole and I called you on it. If I see Lukaku playing behind Bailly this year I’ll be the first to bring this back up :lol:

SAF ain't walking through those doors. Liverpool look more primed to win the league than MU. City too, even Chelsea. I mean damn, even Wolves looks to be closer to the title than ManUre.

Another one. How tf does Chelsea and Wolves look... never mind y’all got it :lol:

No hyperbole here... Anyone that actually watches the game has seen it. Clearly you don’t pay attention. You didn’t call me on anything. You’re embarrassing yourself with your lack of knowledge & then speaking on it like you know.
EB715F61-7F9E-439B-88DE-AA342BD42412.jpeg

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/mourinho-i-played-lukaku-as-a-centre-back-during-palace-win

Another one. How tf does Chelsea and Wolves look... never mind y’all got it :lol:
Seems we've found a worthy challenger for sad boi's crown...

Mufc/adidas ain’t letting pogba go anywhere
Def not anytime soon,with up to 4 years left on his deal...

It also def has the feeling of Raiola fishing for a pay raise. The rumors of him offering dude started up in January around the time Alexis was made the highest paid player in the league. I'm sure he's looking to get his guy back as a top earner at the club especially coming off a WC winning summer.

If they were serious about leaving asap, he wouldn't have reported back to Carrington with smiles and laughter today

Seems we've found a worthy challenger for sad boi's crown...

Def not anytime soon,with up to 4 years left on his deal...

It also def has the feeling of Raiola fishing for a pay raise. The rumors of him offering dude started up in January around the time Alexis was made the highest paid player in the league. I'm sure he's looking to get his guy back as a top earner at the club especially coming off a WC winning summer.
Only facts have been spoken. To bad you're so caught up blindly supporting that irrelevant club of yours. Who y'all going to get after Jose gets canned?

Man U looks like buns. I find it funny that they love to point fingers and Nelson everyone, but when it happens to them, they in here crying. Jose has Wingers tracking back and covering defenders and he has strikers defending etc. Mans have y'all parking the bus against stoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom