⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iniesta looked really good out there today. That croqueta he pulled in the first half was wicked. Semedo looks so calm and composed in the matches I've watched. Dembele is only going to get better and more comfortable with experience. I really like the upside of this player moving forward. Early seasonstatement win. I think the club needed that and it sets Barca up with the best chance to win the group. Even though Juve was without some key players, they fielded a very good team. They had their chances but couldn't finish

that james pic looks like someone psed his body like 3x higher in the air than the original :lol: sick *** pic though

Zappacosta looks the part. Good game from Bats to boost his confidence. Chelsea fans should be very pleased with this performance... the rotational squad passed their first test with flying colors.

Excited to see how City and Madrid fare today.

Zappacosta's goal was something else man what a shot. Picked his head up saw the keeper cheating and made him pay. Great game Chelsea
The game i actually sat down and watched was Atleti and Roma. Atleti should have won. They had chances at the end Saul missed an absolute sitter late. Corria looked good and lively when he came on too
I hope pogba isn't hurt too bad for the sake of the league. I like watching him play

what messi did on his second goal was really something else. It was like time stood still. Players just watched him go by like he was moving at light speed. He basically created all 3 goals yesterday too. It really is an honor to be alive to watch this man play.

might have to pick up the premium package from fubo.tv
can't be missing all these games. that dvr is clutch

I was just looking at that and last time I checked they didn't have VICELAND but now that they do I might get it as well. Sling is good but I need fox deportes.

Funny this comes out after his Hoffenheim side blanked Bayern over the weekend :lol:

It would be consistent with reports of players being unhappy and Carlo himself being frustrated at Bayern though

If things keep trending the way they have been,I'd love to see Carlo back in Paris coaching les P$G Galactiques 2.0 or Milan

Seems like Carlo is washing out

Situation seems toxic there right now,the likes of Ribery,Muller and Boateng have publicly criticized dude already this season and he's said that he's getting tired of it

What gets me is that dude is renowned for his man management skills and he did an outstanding job at Real dealing with everyone's ego's and getting them on the same page but it's been the opposite at Bayern with so many players seemingly not messing with dude at all

Gotta wonder what's changed

what messi did on his second goal was really something else. It was like time stood still. Players just watched him go by like he was moving at light speed. He basically created all 3 goals yesterday too. It really is an honor to be alive to watch this man play.

Messi is truly a god amongst men. We are blessed to have seen him and CR7 (two players who will be remembered alongside Maradona, Pele, Cruyff, and Zidane as some of the greatest who ever played the game) play in the same time period for rival clubs. Even if Messi retires without winning the WC (which obviously won't happen b/c my screenname is on the line), I have seen enough from him to put him above Maradona as the greatest player ever IMO.

Top 10 though...

Always feel blessed to be able to be watching the duopoly era or Ron and Messi :pimp::pimp:,doubt we'll see more dominant players in our lifetimes

Yea I'm sure the reaction back home can't be too pretty when he bottles it for the NT :lol::sick:

It's definitely become a mental thing more than anything

Yea I'm sure the reaction back home can't be too pretty when he bottles it for the NT :lol::sick:

It's definitely become a mental thing more than anything

He has become a meme over there for when anyone misses anything :lol:

People were celebrating when he didn't get called up to the NT...

I'm sure that takes a toll on someone.

Dead srs, Argentine media and public have ruined his mental health. You should see the things people say about him over there.

If they can criticize Messi, of all players, i hate to see what they do to Higuain.

So far, it does appear that Neymar was holding Barca back. Barca look a lot more fluid with Messi at the false 9 running the show. I mean, Iniesta looked like his vintage self yesterday. It was so good to see him ball out, in a period where everyone keeps saying he is done. A bit more time to gel and for the players to get Valverde's tactics, and this Barca team will be a problem later in the season.

I think people need to chill though. Barca won a treble with Neymar. And also RM still just destroyed them in 2 legs with only a CR7 brief cameo.

I think the point is we can't get too carried away with either opinion and be more grounded until more of the season plays out. It was a top class performance by Messi and co though and a great start to the season for them.

I think people need to chill though. Barca won a treble with Neymar. And also RM still just destroyed them in 2 legs with only a CR7 brief cameo.

I think the point is we can't get too carried away with either opinion and be more grounded until more of the season plays out. It was a top class performance by Messi and co though and a great start to the season for them.

7th place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom