⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst part of the group stages is that you cant watch all the games. Outside of City 6 of the 8 other games i'd be interested in watching

I think City bout to lineup in a 4-4-2 diamond given the players starting also Ederson :pimp:

Looks like the 4-3-1-2 or the Christmas tree
DJnwTJjX0AApZRt

Don't like it.

Klavan should start over Lovren
Robertson should start over Moreno
Coutinho should start

Hell No, Klavan started over Lovren(cause Lovren was out with a knock) on Sunday and even though the ref got involved, they still ran the score up on us. Klavan is the worst defender on the team. Moreno has looked good and has been tracking back. Coutinho is being showed that the team could and will live without him.

Won't be surprised if Coutinho comes on fairly early, but I don't think Klopp wants to start him.

Where can I legally stream the game at work? Trey Bantz Trey Bantz or @all ?

Hell No, Klavan started over Lovren(cause Lovren was out with a knock) on Sunday and even though the ref got involved, they still ran the score up on us. Klavan is the worst defender on the team. Moreno has looked good and has been tracking back. Coutinho is being showed that the team could and will live without him.

Having to choose between Klavan and Lovren is like having to choose between cancer or a heart attack. We're ****ed either way.

You've always liked Moreno more than I have, I honestly prefer Robertson.

I get the whole Coutinho punishment thing, but it's time to move on and re-incorporate him into the team.

Won't be surprised if Coutinho comes on fairly early, but I don't think Klopp wants to start him.

Where can I legally stream the game at work? Trey Bantz Trey Bantz or @all ?

What Tom said, Fox Sports has a streaming service. Just log-in with your service provider info

I have it running, Spanish commentary only. Strange they don't have the English feed.

Gonna watch this Liverpool vs Sevilla only cus RM is on the other channel. Hoping for a good match, revenge is to be had by the English after that infamous Europa final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom