⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, I was productive as hell today at work :lol:

The withdrawals will be real when the cup is over. Easing back into weekly matches this upcoming season will be a rough process

Na, just like DC United, they decided not to acknowledge their Latino supporter groups as part of club anymore

@imasoleman18 welcome to the anti-MLS club :pimp:

I’m still not down with the way DC handled their supporters groups. The screaming eagles is a dope name and they have some cool apparel with mitchel and ness but that’s not enough for the club to abandon the other groups that have supported for so long.

I still want some screaming eagles gear though.

Football factory

Emenalo was getting disrespected at Chelsea for years being scapegoated for their transfer issues,he's in the perfect situation to flourish now at Monaco

Chelsea's biggest issue is they're too dumb to use their own players :lol:

Just gave away 2 world class players in Salah & KDB.

So should I not watch any MLS games? I’m a newbie to watching soccer.
if you are a noob i wouldn't watch mls, it's a very very poor representation of this beautiful game. it could turn you off
im assuming your american....you should watch the premier league. this league translates well for american viewers cause of the style, presentation, broadcast etc.
also it's a very diverse league so the there are a lot of different tactical styles to suit you.

if you are a noob i wouldn't watch mls, it's a very very poor representation of this beautiful game. it could turn you off
im assuming your american....you should watch the premier league. this league translates well for american viewers cause of the style, presentation, broadcast etc.
also it's a very diverse league so the there are a lot of different tactical styles to suit you.
this is true, I'd dip your toes in a big league first and then check out MLS

Thanks. I’m gonna watch the Premier league this upcoming summer.

MLS can be very good and fun (ATL, Toronto, LAFC, Portland :nerd: ) or very bad and boring (Colorado, San Jose, DCU). Quality is obviously less than the big 5 leagues, but even those have some terrible play.

Funny thing how you guys talk about MLS and EPL like they are the only gateways for Americans to watch soccer

When I was like 5 or 6, the first futbol matches I watched were actually from Liga MX. Not the best quality, but entertaining. I never really cared for EPL until the late 2000s, I watched more La Liga matches in that time frame. Plus I remember Telemundo would randomly broadcast some La Liga matches back then too.

Amazing how difficult the left side of the bracket is, god damn you Ronaldo.

I don’t think I remember a bracket so lopsided

. Quality is obviously less than the big 5 leagues, but even those have some terrible play.
still a huge understatement and the terrible play in any of the 5 leagues is head and shoulders above mls
mls is really at the bottom of the totem pole

all the other smaller leagues are better and more talented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom