⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed the second half of the Pool Game only to check the scoreline and see Liverpool came roaring back. Now I'm scanning through Paramount and can't find anything related to the game. :stoneface: They do a poor job of putting out the replays and the post-match analysis.

Missed the second half of the Pool Game only to check the scoreline and see Liverpool came roaring back. Now I'm scanning through Paramount and can't find anything related to the game. :stoneface: They do a poor job of putting out the replays and the post-match analysis.

From what im seeing only yesterdays matches are up as of now

The most entertained I been watching ATL United play in like a year :lol: …Joseph looking like he getting back to form too and Barco FINALLY doing something :pimp: ….The East better watch out

The new coach making a difference?
Very much so team even looked alive again when the Interim took over too. Moreno been who we thought he could be and this Araujo dude something else

While I was waiting for some Chinese food at the local takeout, I saw a guy wearing an Inter Miami t-shirt.

Nuno Mendes would have had the assist (look at the speed and control) if Messi didn’t send the ball to the moon. What was that Messi :smh:

when does paramount put up the full match replays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom