⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Paços fans who were talking **** have to be legends right now. :lol:

1629408308291.png

regarding lewandowski it smells like 2 things. scumbag zahavi realizing this is his last chance to get a fat payday with him before he goes off to the MLS so he's trying to get a big 2-3 year extension or a final big club transfer for a commission. the timing seems like wanting an extension though. 2 weeks before the window closes knowing there's no way a move gets made how.

the other thing is lewa could actually be upset that bayern is in the running for haaland, or at least attempting to so he's playing chicken. pay me now and prove you're committed to me or sell me next summer

Chelsea was/is a torrie club.. makes sense their history is rooted in racism. Also remind yourself or the subway-gate incident not too long ago.

sad situation. Barca paid him the biggest salary ever for a la masia player and is still demanding more when this would’ve been his first year as a 1st team player. Apparently he wants more money than pedri Fati and araujo. He wanted a 300% raise when Messi and everyone else are cutting their salaries. Now laporta told him to go find a team or sit in the stands for the whole szn. It also weakened his position when nico and gavi from la masia have looked amazing and have already cemented their spots with the 1st team.

Odegawd will wear #8 :pimp: I'm very happy with this signing, young and fills a position of need. Playing alongside partey and lokonga could be promising. I never thought RM would let him go.

adidas needs to take advantage of having jerry Lorenzo on the squad and let him do his thing with some football boots and jerseys.
he would kill it. Or like an off field apparel line

Last edited:
Odegawd will wear #8 :pimp: I'm very happy with this signing, young and fills a position of need. Playing alongside partey and lokonga could be promising. I never thought RM would let him go.

Good addition, I hope he turns up. Our midfield still needs work but he def adds to the solution

adidas needs to take advantage of having jerry Lorenzo on the squad and let him do his thing with some football boots and jerseys.
he would kill it. Or like a off field apparel line

they gave all the budget to Beyonce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom