⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point its about pride for Al-Khelaifi, they dont care if they give away Mbop next summer. They want to be firm that he leaves on their terms.

At this point its about pride for Al-Khelaifi, they dont care if they give away Mbop next summer. They want to be firm that he leaves on their terms.
Psg don’t need any money so I don’t see him budging especially with this chance to really go for europe this szn.
it’s also very late in the window. It would be hard to find a replacement. People keep bringing up cr7 but if mbappe goes they should go for haaland.

Hmm...

Where could he even go rn?

Could see Klopp being interested if he sold Firmino but looks like their front 3 are staying put this summer.

I dunno man, the Jorginho love in is getting crazy :lol:

Wasn't Italy's or Chelsea's best player but he's getting all the plaudits like he was.

Would've put Lewa or Messi ahead with the other 2. KDB's a little weird given he was injured most of the season but I get it with the season the club had and his usual production

I dunno man, the Jorginho love in is getting crazy :lol:

Wasn't Italy's or Chelsea's best player but he's getting all the plaudits like he was.

Would've put Lewa or Messi ahead with the other 2. KDB's a little weird given he was injured most of the season but I get it with the season the club had and his usual production

:pimp:

E9KfG-oXIAIRKob

Well deserved!

These dudes have been playing Real Madrid fans with fake stories concerning Mbappe for the last 10 days and then telling you guys to relax and go for a walk when nothing ends up being right.

Know what’s kinda crazy, Messi said he’s been learning English for the last 18 months.

Wonder if even he thought he was going to end up at City as opposed to PSG? 🤔

But once City spent all that money on Grealish, it was over.

Coupé It Coupé It is really digging his heels into the ground RE: Mbappe rumors 🤔.... I can't help but feel like Mbop leaving is all but announced now :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom