⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the UEFA player of the year award based solely on performances in UEFA competitions? Or does it also include league performance?

You show respect to our top scorer from last season.
923b4729c821fc1f2043add4c7217f87859581c7.gifv

So Coupé It Coupé It do you want to rank in order your most likely scenarios for Mbappe’s future?

no cop out answer of it’s impossible to say either. This is silly season so it’s what we footy fans do.

So Coupé It Coupé It do you want to rank in order your most likely scenarios for Mbappe’s future?

no cop out answer of it’s impossible to say either. This is silly season so it’s what we footy fans do.

It’s pretty simple. He either re-signs with PSG during the season or signs with RM next year for free. Whatever happens, you’ll hear it from a French reliable journalist first.

But all these stories coming out from Spanish journalists with absolutely no connection to France, Paris, or Mbappe is crazy. “Mbappe wants to leave because he doesn’t want to play with Messi”, “Mbappe wants to be the man”, and now “Mbappe has had a secret meeting with PSG”. This is flat out embarrassing.

No Spanish journalist would know that before the media in Paris do. From Pederol, to Felix Diaz, to Jose Sanchez. Their “credibility” has come from Florentino not their sources abroad. These guys are really Florentino puppets when you get down to it.

Oh when I was talking about Messi learning English this where I got it from…..it really makes you think if Messi had City as backup plan or the main goal the whole time. We’ll never know, maybe one day in a book.

Spuds...

Yea he wasn't not gonna link up with Mbappe after all the work he put in this summer on the recruitment front :lol:

He's the reason they got European football this season and they wanna lowball :smh:, 25M is already a great deal in this market.

Wild when they're the same ones asking for 100m for Declan Rice :stoneface:

Is the UEFA player of the year award based solely on performances in UEFA competitions? Or does it also include league performance?

I feel like it's based on UEFA & international competitions first and then league & knockout cup competitions

I feel like it's based on UEFA & international competitions first and then league & knockout cup competitions
To me it seems like they must focus on UEFA comps with the top 3 that they have. If so, then Jorghino definitely deserves to be there.

But I never really knew what their criteria was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom