⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because Arteta was Pep's sidekick doesn't mean he knows what he's doing.

Hell sometimes Pep doesn't know what he's doing and he's accomplished beyond belief.

Arteta needed a Derby County-ish stint before taking this job.
Fact.

I knew this was going to happen, and your making the club look REALLY bad. Mikel is not ready, period and the rising pressure is only going to break him down even more. LEAVE.

Must suck to be one of the best players in history and nobody wants you. Just not enough clubs can pay that crazy salary

If Ronaldo was pressed to make the move happen, he should have let it be known at the end of last season, and say he would lower his wage demands to make it happen

If Ronaldo was pressed to make the move happen, he should have let it be known at the end of last season, and say he would lower his wage demands to make it happen

Yup, that’s why I think it’s another play for him to get an extension and more money. He and Jorge did this all the time at RM.

As mentioned past few season. One thing i absolutely love about vini is his passion and heart he puts in the game. His stamina is insane and always up and down the field. All that was really needed work was his compusure and he proved today he has gottn better at it. Deff much rather him than hazard on the lw. Also really want to see what we going to do with our back 4. Im sure thats priority #1 tomorrow. Chemistry was trash.

Just because Arteta was Pep's sidekick doesn't mean he knows what he's doing.

Hell sometimes Pep doesn't know what he's doing and he's accomplished beyond belief.

Arteta needed a Derby County-ish stint before taking this job.
My initial criticism of Arteta when he was linked with the Arsenal job. It’s not like he’s going from a lower league/u21 to the PL. I mean, I would give the same criticism to anyone with such a background. People’s judgement was clouded by the fact that he is a former Arsenal player so “he knows the club” and he’s under the tutelage of Pep. He was lucky enough to win 2 trophies. Which was great, made me walk back some of my criticism. But he is clearly too inexperienced. Needed some actual games with man management under his belt. And not the random CL game that he was in “charge in”, cause I know Pep was in your ear telling you what to do.

whats up with high level athletes being right handed/footed in their sport but then a lefty when they write? lebron is the most notable one for me and I've seen a few others in the NBA. now kimmich is another

Coupé It Coupé It :lol:. If it goes down to the wire hopefully we have the fax machine up to speed

A fun stat is that he’s the current top scorer in la liga with only 55 mins played

Tick Tock 🕰 ⌛

Tick Tock 🕰 ⌛

1629714192257.png

Tick Tock 🕰 ⌛

1629714225153.png

flyeed flyeed Seriously tho, from the replies in that tweet you posted.

At least RM fans seem to be brightening up and not falling for Pederol’s BS anymore.

It’s about damn time :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom