⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

E9gNy1OWQAE12M-

Benrahma looking good so far

He has two goals in two games so far while he had one goal total in 33 games total in the last two seasons

Would've loved for United to be all over that when he first left Real but right now the club is in good position to sign a young long term option at no.9 next summer so don't really think it'd be a good fit unless he wants to spend just one more season in Europe before heading to MLS which I doubt :lol:

Can't really see him playing elsewhere in the Prem either though with everyone either already having someone/working on getting someone else in or not having the finances for his crazy wages.

Would've loved for United to be all over that when he first left Real but right now the club is in good position to sign a young long term option at no.9 next summer so don't really think it'd be a good fit unless he wants to spend just one more season in Europe before heading to MLS which I doubt :lol:

Can't really see him playing elsewhere in the Prem either though with everyone either already having someone/working on getting someone else in or not having the finances for his crazy wages.

ronaldo to spurs :emoji_fire:

hell of a performance :lol:
"old arsenal used to be shopping in harrods and now we are shopping in shoe zone" :emoji_fire:

Gambling influences modern pro sports to an extent

I say that to say this, Arsenal is not losing to citeh. They are going to either draw or win. Bookies gotta eat

You heard it here first

Last edited:
Can’t believe Adama is leaving Wolves man. Everything has changed to drastically and so soon. First Jota, then Raul almost losing his career, then Nuno left, and now Adama.

It sucks. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom