⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

That’s okay, I expected that. They’re fans. Just the neutral pages can’t keep their mouths shut :lol:

Luka actually made me look like genius in the NBA thread cause I actually watched thim play at RM when bein sports had the rights.

The amount of people that were questioning Luka’s ability. I couldn’t believe it. :smh::smh:

Luka is coming to NY after we get Zion….he loves big markets!! :pimp:

AE4A7B9E-C1C4-4613-A664-0A7F686FACF5.jpeg

3E8D024C-9010-4A7D-8750-BE0DD57E82C4.jpeg

Different number 4, same scene

Dude is always with the dramatics. But it’s hilarious and don’t want it to stop

:lol: Man I’m glad it’s not just me overreacting to a round of 16 win and that people who are actually out there feel tonight was that special too.

it's crazy that barca and rm both have a crazy comeback CL knockout round win against PSG :lol: I remember watching that barca 5 goal comeback and still can't believe what I witnessed. today was something similar. donnarumma really pulled a karius in the biggest match of his life. also benz was the one that stole the ball from both keepers and scored the goal on both errors

I think sometime last year i asked y’all how i should go about getting into this world of football and every single one of y’all said to watch the Champions League. Thank you to every single one of you guys :lol: today’s game was ****in incredible.

I have no dog in the race. ****, i dont even got a dog in this football world to be honest…so i’m just enjoying this stuff for what it is and having a good time doing it.

I do hate that these games are in the middle of the work week and in the middle of the day (12pm PST), but working from home is still possible for me so i feel lucky in that sense. can’t imagine this in the pre-covid world for us west-coasters.

a question tho - all these rumors about Mbappe going to RM. Is it more important/legacy defining for a player of his caliber to win a Champions League trophy in his country or a WC?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom