⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though they both have basically limitless resources, the difference in competence between the Citeh and P$G projects is crazy.

One is all flash and little substance while the other made a concerted effort to building a football powerhouse by hiring proper football know-how at every level to compliment all of that money instead of focusing primarily on brand building and becoming trendy.

All of that doesn't necessarily need much investment and focus as it always comes organically as a natural byproduct of sustained success.

There's also a sense of everyone being on the same page/wave length on one side while internal club politics cause constant division and internal turmoil on the other side.

P$G last night and over the years, along with United unfortunately, have really hammered home just how much money doesn't necessarily translate into success on the pitch.

Football nous will always the big winner in the end, football nous + money (Citeh) is basically unstoppable :lol: :smh:

Gonna be fascinating to see if Newcastle manage to find that balance

In PSGs mission statement they claim to aspire to be like the Lakers, Yankees, and Real Madrid. They just didn’t truly understand what that meant beyond the surface.

Damn it sucks this happened. I wanted to see this.

(Not Ronaldo and Messi. The team being owned by an African)

I am not against the freezing oligarch assets thing. I understood why they are doing that

I'm just annoyed that it has happened on the same day Chelsea are having a match today as well. On the same day Roman released his statement, players were unable to focus their performances against Luton Town. They managed to pull a comeback in the second half of the game tho

It'd be nice if it happened during the international break which is coming in two weeks

It is what it is

Like Conte recently said it’s not simple for Thomas Tuchel, for the fans, for the whole environment, Chelsea environment

I went through the Mets' former owners Wilpon and Katz scandal after the Madoff Ponzi scheme. The Mets paid the price for their owners' mistakes. I just hope Chelsea FC will not have to pay a heavy toll. I am confident we will be fine. Yeah, just in a ****** situation but we are gonna be okay

gonna be hard for chelsea to find an owner as passionate (im sure this has been said already). sad situation all around especially with what chelsea are building over there. great squad they put together.
chelsea were gonna lose rudiger, azpi, and christensen either way next szn though and i wonder who they initially planned to replace them with.

speaking of ...can someone save my guy koulibaly before it's too late though?
he deserves to be at a top club.

Even though they both have basically limitless resources, the difference in competence between the Citeh and P$G projects is crazy.

One is all flash and little substance while the other made a concerted effort to building a football powerhouse by hiring proper football know-how at every level to compliment all of that money instead of focusing primarily on brand building and becoming trendy.

All of that doesn't necessarily need much investment and focus as it always comes organically as a natural byproduct of sustained success.

There's also a sense of everyone being on the same page/wave length on one side while internal club politics cause constant division and internal turmoil on the other side.

P$G last night and over the years, along with United unfortunately, have really hammered home just how much money doesn't necessarily translate into success on the pitch.

Football nous will always the big winner in the end, football nous + money (Citeh) is basically unstoppable :lol: :smh:

Gonna be fascinating to see if Newcastle manage to find that balance
city built from the ground up though with a board (all barca members) who understands football and knows how to run a club. the other is some sketchy qatari human rights violator that just wanted to throw money at everything.

gonna be hard for chelsea to find an owner as passionate (im sure this has been said already). sad situation all around especially with what chelsea are building over there. great squad they put together.
chelsea were gonna lose rudiger, azpi, and christensen either way next szn though and i wonder who they initially planned to replace them with.

speaking of ...can someone save my guy koulibaly before it's too late though?
he deserves to be at a top club.
I think they were gonna get Kounde before this & keep Rudiger.

Something that probably got lost yesterday, but it was get proof on why you should Asensio, doesn't effect the game enough. He's a moments player and not consistent enough.

Roman/Chelsea getting cancelled forreal sheesh.

This Russia boycott has been crazy to watch unfold in real time and after years of seeing folks denouncing efforts to do the same for other murderous regimes/countries

Something that probably got lost yesterday, but it was get proof on why you should Asensio, doesn't effect the game enough. He's a moments player and not consistent enough.

I hope some team gets duped similarly to James and gives us a solid enough fee for him. I could also see him “fighting for his place” next season if we try selling and just running down his contract which expires summer 23. Either way he’s not built for this and should not be part of the club’s future. Dude has wasted too many opportunities.

I hope some team gets duped similarly to James and gives us a solid enough fee for him. I could also see him “fighting for his place” next season if we try selling and just running down his contract which expires summer 23. Either way he’s not built for this and should not be part of the club’s future. Dude has wasted too many opportunities.
If you can get 30 mill+ you take it & run with it

Chelsea getting Travis Scott'd

I'd love to see Chelsea wearing their training kit so Lukaku will think he's playing for Inter. Hat trick coming!

FNgR1IWWYA47LHs

As I say every year. Mans hasnt been the same since…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom