⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

They're smoking **** if they think they'll get that kind of money when he can leave for free next summer...

Coupé It Coupé It Cristiano is a mercenary. You of all people should know that :lol:

He doesn't care about his status at united. Mans plays for the highest bidder with promise of CL footy

Fluid you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Every time Ronaldo has left a club he’s left the better team for a worse team (United to Real) & (RM to Juve). He barely got paid that much more each time.

If he was a mercenary he could have left numerous times when PSG were offering him double or triple the salary in the mid 2010’s

Come on man, I know you hate the dude but be serious here. :lol:

jape jape I told you not to at me anymore until Barça are least down to 1 billion in debt.

You have 300 million to go……Go worry about Eric Garcia or something

These are rich club rumors and silly season talk, they don’t concern you.

I dont see flo giving up 200 on mbappe when can keep all that mula and get him freee next year. 160 and we throw hazard ef it lol. Wonder if psg still wants vini?

I'm gonna be sick if they somehow wind up getting Haaland, Mbappe and Pogz for 75M total collectively next summer :lol: :smh:

It would be absolutely idiotic to spend €180 million on Mbappe now when he’s a free agent in 4 months.

But it’d be idiotic for PSG not accept that money too.

But these Qatari’s don’t care.
Man when has common sense ever dictated anything in this sport.

P$G being able to reject that much money like nothing is wild man :lol:

They're like Amazon trying to compete with a Mom & Pop shop financially compared to all the other non-fossil fuel funded clubs

yeah 180 is a drop in the bucket for al kelaifi
i did not know he was also the chainman for Bein Sports

2BD1083A-02E4-4A87-96F6-AC1E62300EDF.gif

Not a fan of paying that much for someone who wants to join the squad anyways. Especially after we wasted all that money on Hazard and Jovic. Imo we gotta save some bread somewhere.

Obviously I’m just a dude on a forum at the end of the day. I don't know the ins and outs of the economics of this to understand just how much more beneficial getting him a year early will be. It’s not a secret that the master plan is to get both him and Haaland. Maybe they feel it’s more plausible this way then trying to swoop in for both at once? Maybe they think when you spread the cost over a lifetime of making money for RM that it’s not worth risking it to miss out on him and you take the guarantee?

Either way, at this stage if Real are putting in offers they’re doing it for a reason, and I’m expecting a deal to get done

Oh I didn’t even see - its $188 million DOLLARS

So that’s €160 million euros

Which is like £150 million pounds…..

Which is what Levy wants for Kane!!

Hell no, I’d reject that too. Don’t try to buy Mbappe for Kane money. I don’t care if he’s a free agent soon. That’s disrespectful. :lol: :lol:

Not a fan of paying that much for someone who wants to join the squad anyways. Especially after we wasted all that money on Hazard and Jovic. Imo we gotta save some bread somewhere.

Obviously I’m just a dude on a forum at the end of the day. I don't know the ins and outs of the economics of this to understand just how much more beneficial getting him a year early will be. It’s not a secret that the master plan is to get both him and Haaland. Maybe they feel it’s more plausible this way then trying to swoop in for both at once? Maybe they think when you spread the cost over a lifetime of making money for RM that it’s not worth risking it to miss out on him and you take the guarantee?

Either way, at this stage if Real are putting in offers they’re doing it for a reason, and I’m expecting a deal to get done
i just think if you are real madrid you have to go for him now. mbappe is probably asking them to.
you never know. his mind could change in a year.

would love to hear mbappe's perspective in all of this. i don't understand why he would want to move now. he would even make more money by waiting and leaving next summer. it's def not football reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom