⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benfica, Malmo, BSC Young Boys, advance to be in the Champions League
PSV Eindhoven, PFC Ludogorets Razgrad, Ferencvárosi TC qualify for the Europa League

^The above teams beat the corresponding below team to advance.
with Benfica's win over PSV Portugal's UEFA coefficient is now 5th pushing down France to 6th

Benfica, Malmo, BSC Young Boys, advance to be in the Champions League
PSV Eindhoven, PFC Ludogorets Razgrad, Ferencvárosi TC qualify for the Europa League

^The above teams beat the corresponding below team to advance.
with Benfica's win over PSV Portugal's UEFA coefficient is now 5th pushing down France to 6th

HUGE Coefficient dub for Portugal!!! 🇵🇹

1629849664272.gif

I learned from the great PSK

Man I was too young to understand and grasp what was going on with the Figo thing.

Can’t even imagine if that happened in today’s world.

Were you a Figo fan for any club he played for or only when he went to Madrid?

My cousin introduced me to him in his Barca days but I started really really following and understanding all the nuances right when he got to Madrid. If it was sooner I wouldve been a Barca fan.

I don’t think anything before/after is comparable to what figo and Madrid did. I was old enough to understand and process it if something like this happened here but it was overseas so I was like whatever.

Fluid, no. A whole bunch of us talked about this before in here plenty.

He left because Flo promised him he would give him a new deal that was only 5-8 million more a year if they won the CL again.

They won - then Flo went back on his word and that pissed Ronnie off. He left because he felt disrespected by the President.

You don’t know Flo has a track record of this to his players? :lol:
He said, she said. There is no concrete proof if there even was an agreement. Cristiano still gets the luxury treatment when he goes to the Bernabeu to watch matches. Cristiano and Mendes could just be saying that to look like the victim and for good PR

Verbal agreements over a written agreement is just dumb when millions are involved and knowing how cutthroat Mendes is, he wouldn't let that fly.

honestly hope some of these moves do go thru, Kane to City, Mbappe to RM and CR7 anywhere besides Serie A would all make for good entertainment.

He said, she said. There is no concrete proof if there even was an agreement. Cristiano still gets the luxury treatment when he goes to the Bernabeu to watch matches. Cristiano and Mendes could just be saying that to look like the victim and for good PR

Verbal agreements over a written agreement is just dumb when millions are involved and knowing how cutthroat Mendes is, he wouldn't let that fly.

Alright man….. :lol:

Let’s see if your conspiracy gambling predictions come true this weekend tho.

I wonder how Arsenal would do with a manager like Jorge Jesus even tho they’d never allow that. What he did in Brazil is still so legendary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom