⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep x Ron is never happening man :lol:

Klopp won, AFCON would've destroyed them :lol:

Jack Nicholson Yes GIFs | Tenor

Armada Armada looks like Bernardo is on the way out? :ohwell:

Or is this false? Either way City fans seem upset

nah there’s legs to it pep has said 2 or 3 guys wanna move on and I believe named Bernardo. I’m not surprised by it though Bernardo never seemed the type to wanna stay in the premier league for a long time always expected him to move on to La liga so this just the inevitable to me same with sane wanting to go back to Germany was inevitable I’m not mad about it. This was probably expected for some time and for sure played a role in why we got Grealish.

Hey guys. Im a sz xL . Most recent cop was the last season roma authentic. That one fit good. This one i went sz xxl. Being a napoli fan had my idea of how it will fit even tho i still havent copped one due to that reason of kappa sizing. This felt like a Large. Its xxl. But feels like large. Maybe fits like a xl aka glove if you fit. But i did a quick try on and said. Yep, thank god i got back in gym last week lmao.

I'm an XL generally in Nike stuff. Got a 3XL authentic Villa kit (Grealish) last season.

No shame. Still fits slimmer than a Nike authentic kit.

EDIT: Will take comparison photos of my Chelsea XL authentic and Villa 3XL Authentic for the famb after work today.

nah there’s legs to it pep has said 2 or 3 guys wanna move on and I believe named Bernardo. I’m not surprised by it though Bernardo never seemed the type to wanna stay in the premier league for a long time always expected him to move on to La liga so this just the inevitable to me same with sane wanting to go back to Germany was inevitable I’m not mad about it. This was probably expected for some time and for sure played a role in why we got Grealish.

IDK……I thought he was Going to be a City for the long haul.

It’s not even the Pep vs Ronaldo thing for me. Like I’ve been saying these dudes are professionals. They’d figure it out.

It’s the CR7 going to play for United’s biggest rivals across town. It would kill his status at United where he’s a legend.

If Pep was managing any other team not in England and Ronaldo joint - they’d be fine. Come on.

IDK……I thought he was Going to be a City for the long haul.

I feel you but I just never got that vibe. Don’t get me wrong Bernardo been fantastic for us overall and I’d love him to stay but I always expected this I feel like you can tell early on which guys would and wouldn’t stick around in the premier league long if they got the chance to go. Not cause they not good enough for it but just cause it’s not they vibe or where the envision themselves long term. Apparently he wants to be closer to family again too so I get it.

How about this, since this silly season is crazy flyeed flyeed

What if Ronaldo has been in contact with Mbappe this whole time- just so they can both go back Madrid and take on the PSG SUPERTEAM. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom