⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
city should go for lewa
Pep has the opportunity to work with some of the best players in todays game,

Messi
Ronaldo
Lewa

NOPE! Instead, drops 100 million on Jack, and possibly 150 mill on Kane. WTF is in that Manchester water, oil? :sick:

So basically on top of the 175m fee BVB wanted, pizza boy asked for:

- 50m/year wages
- 40m agent fees
- 20m for Haaland's dads fee
- contract performance add-ons
- 800k+ per week
Which would all total 285m by the end of 2021/22 season and well over 500m over 5 years...

jerry-maguire-show-me-the-money.gif

Man is shameless :rofl: :rofl:

So basically on top of the 175m fee BVB wanted, pizza boy asked for:

- 50m/year wages
- 40m agent fees
- 20m for Haaland's dads fee
- contract performance add-ons
- 800k+ per week
Which would all total 285m by the end of 2021/22 season and well over 500m over 5 years...

jerry-maguire-show-me-the-money.gif

Man is shameless :rofl: :rofl:

you also forgot the signing on bonus for haaland. we haven't heard that number but I'd assume it's another 30-50m. only clubs that can afford that are oil funded probably

That’s the end of that. Said at the beginning of the summer trying to sign Kane was going to be a waste of time and it was.

gimme a year of Ferran at striker before going all in for Haaland next summer.

At this point I expect it to happen

Same. PSG are just trying to strike a hard bargain. If it came down to optics or insecurity etc then that would be one thing. You can’t negotiate with that. But from the reports it’s coming down to money and Real put in a great first offer

Wait Leonardo started to talk crazy now. I imagine him sweating as he feels the pressure of Qatar royalty weigh on him:

Very cringe. Sounds like a desperate manipulator. To me this Is the breaking point with Mbappe too. Making it seem like he’s disloyal and also a hostage.

Whether the transfer happens or not, it’s gotta be said that Flo played his cards right to even get it to this spot. He came out multiple times with comunicados to deny previous links to Neymar and Mbappe that the fragile Qataris might have perceived as disrespect. And he just waited patiently in the cut for years and this window. And then slowly this started to gather traction presumably in part to his media influence. And he put in a solid offer at the right time. The drama and circus around it now will also make PSG more likely to sell and get it over with than have it detract from their dream team story for the season.

While I'm glad that the Kane saga is over, I'm disappointed that City seemed to put all their striker eggs in one basket. We have loads of talent going forward but is there enough finishing?? The true tests will come against the top 4-6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom