⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yea rck3sactown rck3sactown take some dope pics and even videos before introductions. Want to see the Old Trafford fans react to Ronaldo and Nani coming back. You never get the full experience on TV.

Have fun fool.
thanks bro

Have fun rck3sactown rck3sactown but for C****t sakes, take some good pics...
:lol: :lol: the pics I took at the US match were meh but it was tough snapping pics at night even with pretty decent seats (it was like 5 rows behind goal). Never realized how bad the iPhone was with pics till then :lol:

No clue where my seats are for this match. I paid £60 for em and my mate swears they will be pretty awesome but idk

Enjoy mate, Stay away from Moss Side though

If you are in Newcastle anytime soon hit me up

What's the Moss side and why?!? :nerd:

Yea rck3sactown rck3sactown take some dope pics and even videos before introductions. Want to see the Old Trafford fans react to Ronaldo and Nani coming back. You never get the full experience on TV.
pretty sure this match struggled to sell tix for some reason.... Kind of a bummer the grounds won't be full

pretty sure this match struggled to sell tix for some reason.... Kind of a bummer the grounds won't be full

What? Really, that's odd. Nothing else to do in Manchester during the winter, that's surprising people aren't lining up to watch Ronaldo come back and Messi.

Still take video.

Last edited:
BTW, big up to U of MD men's soccer! Big 10 Champions (first year in the league)! This is the school's 3rd straight conference championship if you count the last 2 ACC chamionship wins.

Very successful program winning 2 national championships (2005 & 2008) & getting to the final game last year losing to Notre Dame because of 2 horribly missed hand ball penalties that should've been called.

Alma Mater always making me proud. Sunday at home will be fun

Also picked this up at the beginning of the season:

View media item 1265869View media item 1265867

Moss Side is a crime filled area, rough down there.
Full of Manchester City fans to, no one wants that :tongue:

BTW, big up to U of MD men's soccer! Big 10 Champions (first year in the league)! This is the school's 3rd straight conference championship if you count the last 2 ACC chamionship wins.

Very successful program winning 2 national championships (2005 & 2008) & getting to the final game last year losing to Notre Dame because of 2 horribly missed hand ball penalties that should've been called.
Alma Mater always making me proud. Sunday at home will be fun

Also picked this up at the beginning of the season:
When did you graduate?

I didn't go but I played club ball with a lot of the 2006 National Championship team 

What? Really, that's odd. Nothing else to do in Manchester during the winter, that's surprising people aren't lining up to watch Ronaldo come back and Messi.

Still take video.

England vs Scotland, most brits prolly rather watch that on tv

I'm from Leicester and I made the mistake of walking through Moss Side when we played Man C in an FA Cup replay a few years bag.

Stay away from Moss Side, sound advice from Prettyboy there. :lol:

What exactly happened?

Surely it's pretty cold this time of the year... stay warm, Caliboy-rck3... 

Romero; Roncaglia, Otamendi, Demichelis, Ansaldi; Biglia, Mascherano, Pastore; Di Maria, Higuain, Messi
Rui Patricio, Cedric, Bruno Alves, Pepe, Guerreiro, William Carvalho, Moutinho, Tiago, Nani, Danny, Cristiano

Funny thing is, I was gonna mention this Sunday after we won it, but was worried American College Soccer wouldn't be acceptable in here, as MLS barely gets any love.

PROUD TERP ALUM, AJ CLARK C/O 2004!!!

#FEARtheTURTLE

When did you graduate?

I didn't go but I played club ball with a lot of the 2006 National Championship team 

Class of 2011, I was at CP for the 2008 championship

Thats sweet i graduated college in 2009.  Played on the MD Bays with a bunch of those guys. 

Small world... One of the older brothers on my son's team is on the Bays U12 A team. He'll be trying out for their U13 Academy team sometime in the future.

Last edited:
Really thought for a sec messi was gonna avoid ron :lol:
The meeting of the greats

Last edited:
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom