❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would kill me is if he really does wait until after the Euros only to tell them no while their other striker options get signed in the meantime :lol:
Would sound like a typical Arsenal transfer window. Would be awesome if dudes response would just be him signing his new contract with Leicster.

vardy is just gonna tweet a picture the day after the euros are over of him signing a new leicester deal :lol:

griezzy and pogba have been real close lately. would be dope if they ended up on the same team somewhere in the next couple years

ESPN FC ‏@ESPNFC 35s36 seconds ago
The France squad is having a little fun ahead of #EURO2016. @AntoGriezmann interrupts our interview with @paulpogba:

Last edited:
griezzy and pogba have been real close lately. would be dope if they ended up on the same team somewhere in the next couple years

Thought they'e always been pretty close

Yeah they have been, I just feel like all during this lead up to euros they've been inseparable. Every picture/video I see at training they're literally doing everything together haha

Last edited:
What if Arsene is just reverse trolling?

What if he knows the whole time that Vardy is going to troll him, and in the meantime while he "waits" all his alleged targets will be snatched up by other teams, leaving him with nothing but a whole summer of one signing again?

*weebey.gif

Last edited:
I think its unlikely Pelle goes to Milan. Cant imagine why any manager of his caliber would want to work under Berlusconi. Hes already stated that as long as he is with the club Brocchi will be coach.

He's been trying to sell the club though so hopefully it wouldn't be under Berlusconi

So Naingollan is being pretty straight forward about the process

@DavidAmoyal: Nainggolan:"I met with Conte, he wants to bring me to Chelsea. Courtois and Hazard have also asked me to join them in London"

If only other players were as transparent :lol:,the silly season papers would run out of business

Thought they'e always been pretty close

Yeah they have been, I just feel like all during this lead up to euros they've been inseparable. Every picture/video I see at training they're literally doing everything together haha

I'm gonna need Tony to integrate himself amongst them and do some recruitment work :lol:

Last edited:
What if Arsene is just reverse trolling?

What if he knows the whole time that Vardy is going to troll him, and in the meantime while he "waits" all his alleged targets will be snatched up by other teams, leaving him with nothing but a whole summer of one signing again?

*weebey.gif
You overestimate the madman. Wenger gonna be in the stands at the Euro's asking his assistants and Stan "how cheap do you think we can sign him for? Griezmann cant possibly be worth more than... €20 million, right?"

I wish Pellegrini the best wherever he goes.

He's been trying to sell the club though so hopefully it wouldn't be under Berlusconi

So Naingollan is being pretty straight forward about the process
@DavidAmoyal: Nainggolan:"I met with Conte, he wants to bring me to Chelsea. Courtois and Hazard have also asked me to join them in London"
If only other players were as transparent
laugh.gif
,the silly season papers would run out of business
Man if every player/organization was a straight forward as this this time of year would be much less stressful and irritating 
laugh.gif

Michy Batshuayi has turned down an approach from West Ham United. More to follow on Get French Football News.

Damn, would've been a great addition. Your move Spurs...:nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom