❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are comments made 2 days ago by Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas -

"Alexandre is irreplaceable," Aulas told Foot Mercato. "It would be malpractice to sell him."

While it is unclear whether Aulas was speaking before or after news of Arsenal's formal approach became public, he appears determined to hold on to the France international.

"I find him to be completely calm," Aulas said of Lacazette. "I think he's going to have a very good Champions League and I honestly see Alexandre getting 27 to 30 goals again in the French league.

"For me, he'll be ahead of [PSG forward Edinson] Cavani this year for the number of goals scored. And I see him putting in an incredible performance in the Champions League as well.

"For all these reasons, I can't imagine that he might be able to leave and I think that he too wants to have a complete season with OL. Alexandre will be Lyonnais."

It's going to take a mighty big offer from Arsenal to pry Laca away from Lyon. Most likely in the Pipita range which is something Wenger def will not due.

I really hope Diego Costa doesn't leave back for Madrid

If Atleti do indeed get Gameiro, Costa is staying.

Lalas vs. Twellman is like being bludgeoned vs. being stabbed to death. Either way we're talking fatality.

Yall talkin about who sucks *** worse. :lol:

Twellman is less bludgeoned or stabbed & more like getting dunked several times in the swimming pool by the likes of Debo...

Eh I don't know I don't personally consume anything that Lalas contributes to, in contrast Twellman can be inescapable for live games. Probably why my disdain is greater than him.

Plus people have been calling out Twellman for bring a whiny brat since he was a frat boy at Maryland. .

Last edited:
I'm really concerned that if we don't finish top four, I expect Alexis and Mesut to go. Both want to win, it's what they did at Barca/Madrid, and what they've done with their country. One striker and center back away from going toe to toe with any team in the league, and Laca and Mustafi are the ones I believe.

Juve should spend most of that $ on Veratti,team would be stacked and he's a Juventino

Last edited:
Wenger giving his "we have enough players" speech during the interview for the MLS AS game :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
"English premier league kings of consistency"

:lol: :rofl: is that a compliment?

Last edited:
Love how this season teams arent letting their strikers go for cheap, even Milan lol.

I believe Chelsea might steal Lacazette from Arsenal. Madrid arent gonna let Morata go, they might as well spend 60 million pounds on him because Costa wont be fit all season

United's away kit is flames, I don't know about y'all, but I'm a Chevy man. I also like 'Pool's home strip this year, they should stick to gold trim. 

Theo has the worst decision making for someone who was once hailed as the "LeBron James of the Premier League." At least my boy Campbell putting in work 
pimp.gif

Home kit this year looks nice on tv, but based off the photos I've seen, I'm not too fond of the away strip. The arm design looks weird. 

Last edited:
Uniteds shirt feels so cheap in person. It looks great on TV, but up close I hate that Chevy screen print

Wish it was still aon like the warmups

Liverpools shirt is super nice. The detailing on Pool and Chelsea's shirts are really nice

I'm still going to buy United's away tho. Gotta get Ibra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom