⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys got your racists too. I saw the vid of NY-bakery-maskeless-racist-Karen. :smh:

Southern California has plenty too, but thankfully they mostly stay in OC, Riverside and San Bernardino Counties.
That's why I stay out of Staten Island and the frozen wasteland known as upstate NY

What happened to the Celtics?
Danny Almost dodged another one :smokin
1616888981895.gif

Will be interesting to see what happens with all of Blake, LMA and Drummond after this season. We know Drummond is looking for one more big pay-day, but curious what Blake and LMA will be after.

New York is trash y’all taking about living in Manhattan , you better be making at least 150k a year to even think about . Paying 3k for a 500 square one bedroom . To visit for a week is not bad but if you ask any Byers other than ninja we would not live here . Times have changed

Like Boston. You got your choice of racists with a new england accent, racists with a southie accent and racists with an irish accent. The diversity :pimp:

You can't really say much if you're from NY though. Legit had family leave because of the sh*t they experienced in the 90's early 2000's. Not too long after Al Sharpton declared NYC the epicenter of racism in America, Yusef, then Abner Louima, Diallo. They said f**k it and moved to Jacksonville. Boston and NY like 2.5 hours. You really think they're that different in that regard?

What is a New England accent? :lol:

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see what happens with all of Blake, LMA and Drummond after this season. We know Drummond is looking for one more big pay-day, but curious what Blake and LMA will be after.
Drummond is only 27 and fully healthy. Such a difference from the other guys :lol:

Is he the youngest "big name" to ever get bought out?

Drummond is probably going to be the biggest free agent on the market this summer and hella teams got cap room. He'll probably get 80-100 mil from somebody.

LA expensive as hell but the women, weed and weather are worth it. Traffic is a major negative though. Not too many places in the US where you can go from chillin on the beach to snow in a few hours.

Thinking something isn't worth what it costs!= not being able to afford it

I know damn well majority of Nt ain’t making no 150k just to pay 3 4K for a 500 square foot apartment. If y’all living in a rent stabilized apartment like ninja paying 800 in the heights then it’s not to shabby

Drummond is probably going to be the biggest free agent on the market this summer and hella teams got cap room. He'll probably get 80-100 mil from somebody.

Kawhi and Beal?

Kawhi is Kawhi, so I count on nothing as far as what he might do in the Summer.

Going to be a whole lotta this over the next couple weeks. This would be Bron's greatest achievement though if he pulls it off. I doubt it though.

LA expensive as hell but the women, weed and weather are worth it. Traffic is a major negative though. Not too many places in the US where you can go from chillin on the beach to snow in a few hours.
Went out to PV today for the first time since moving back. Man, I missed that place

Only thing SoCal metropolitan areas has over other major American cities is weather TBH. Would include Miami but that humidity is no bueno. I think Miami takes it in the women dept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom