⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to subscribe to the idea of ranking cities but there’s bad women everywhere, B. The reason why places like NYC and LA (maybe even Miyambi to an extent) have “the baddest women” is because all the baddies from places like Iowa, Missouri, The Dakotas, Arkansas, Colorado, etc. (pretty much from everywhere) move there.
Why you name all these white women places?
Et776tEWgAENv9P

What happened to the Celtics?

for what it’s worth ....that really was his first choice according to the homie who works for/close to him.

but he just texted me saying Lakers pretty much a lock lol

hope hes Right

If Drummond tryna get maxed, he’s silly if he doesn’t go to New York, ball out and give them no choice but to toss a bag in his lap this summer.

Obviously, Aldridge is in the twilight of his career, but he'll provide good minutes here and there in the playoffs. He might even have a couple 16+ point nights if the jumper's falling. Decent pickup.

Imagine if women supported the WNBA like they do the Kardashians
It's terrible how on point this is. I think I saw that one of the younger ones is a billionaire. Not sure what business she's in, but the comeup had to be off the support of young women.

It's terrible how on point this is. I think I saw that one of the younger ones is a billionaire. Not sure what business she's in, but the comeup had to be off the support of young women.

Forbes actually retracted her billionaire status, but she’s way more rich than she should be.

Christmas and New Years are the WORST times to come here :lol:
My ex loved that stupid tree in Rockefeller center man... Every year we would go see it. Deal with the traffic, the mass of people, one year it was snowing and snow in NYC just turns everywhere to a muddy mess... Every year for the same tree so we could take the SAME PICTURE in front of said tree.

Used to get me so tight man...

My ex loved that stupid tree in Rockefeller center man... Every year we would go see it. Deal with the traffic, the mass of people, one year it was snowing and snow in NYC just turns everywhere to a muddy mess... Every year for the same tree so we could take the SAME PICTURE in front of said tree.

Used to get me so tight man...
Tree lighting, NYE ball drop, Macy’s parade. All things that I have no idea why tourists come here to see that ****. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom