⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
LA expensive as hell but the women, weed and weather are worth it. Traffic is a major negative though. Not too many places in the US where you can go from chillin on the beach to snow in a few hours.
Taxes are terrible.

New York is trash y’all taking about living in Manhattan , you better be making at least 150k a year to even think about . Paying 3k for a 500 square one bedroom . To visit for a week is not bad but if you ask any Byers other than ninja we would not live here . Times have changed
I know damn well majority of Nt ain’t making no 150k just to pay 3 4K for a 500 square foot apartment. If y’all living in a rent stabilized apartment like ninja paying 800 in the heights then it’s not to shabby
It's not a misha misha post if he doesn't tell you how much a player makes

Eem his lifestyle posts talmbout how much NTers need to make :lol:

Newsflash NYC just isn't Manhattan.

Plenty other options but certain types can't picture themselves in said areas
I wasn't referring to Manhattan specifically all five boroughs. The north in general is trash when it comes to value for your money.

Certain types is funny though.

Plenty other options but certain types can't picture themselves in said areas
Certain types is funny though.

Can y’all please tell us what you mean by “certain types”
1616890830329.gif

5 boroughs? Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens.....

Long Island?
MediumValidFlickertailsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

You can't really say much if you're from NY though. Legit had family leave because of the sh*t they experienced in the 90's early 2000's. Not too long after Al Sharpton declared NYC the epicenter of racism in America, Yusef, then Abner Louima, Diallo. They said f**k it and moved to Jacksonville. Boston and NY like 2.5 hours. You really think they're that different in that regard?

What is a New England accent? :lol:
You aight? Yeah you aight. You'll be good homie.

I was in NYC regularly for 4-5 year stretch and at one point even subleted space in Manhattan for a 9-months but the single longest stretch I was there may have been 2-weeks max. Through all that I actually think I’ve only been to Times Square once, maybe twice :lol:. My friends lived in either Manhattan or Brooklyn but I have obviously been to Queens, The Heights, etc and it was just OK to me. What did I miss?

I’m not calling it trash but I just think it’s an overrated place to live from what what I’ve seen and my experiences.
Block parties, house parties, BBQ's, the carribean culture etc. NYC is very diverse. I remember this chick I was talking to and she was like "oh, I went to England and went to look at Big ben and the food sucks there". My response was, have you gone south or any of the areas with a carribean and/or African presence? I remember I tossed up a video of a spot that I was at while over there on my IG story and she didn't believe it was the same place. cause when she went, all she and her friends did was go to some english pubs and do English ****.

Stuff like "the baddest women" and "the best food" is nonsensical and unquantifiable.
NEED to take a trip out there. Streetz telling me y'all got the baddest biddies in the country
This is my point. THESE types of things aren't credits to anything.

But I hope everyone really enjoys where they're at. That's what life is about at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom