⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do what? You initiated it.

Cause I know what I am doing.

And I know whatever it is, I will win.

Why?

Because I am the BEST talker, promo and humblest individual on NT.

I can dish and take it and not have my day effected at all.

Can you?

I dont think so.

So YOU, dont do this.

You're welcome.
By virtue of you self proclaiming yourself “the BEST talker, promo and humblest individual on NT”CLEARLY proves your not.

Matter of fact, turn around so I can see the name on the back of your jersey. I don’t know you, bruh. ****.

We need violence. KAT has only averaged less than 20 PPG once. His rookie year at 18.3PPG. He’s exceed 20PPG his other five years. Al Jefferson has only averaged 20+PPG THREE times in his career. But we’re comparing them?
1615568638266.gif
Wait who did this? I didn't?

Oh... I see. Yall need to hit that block button man. Yall are only hurting yourselves by not doing so.

By virtue of you self proclaiming yourself “the BEST talker, promo and humblest individual on NT”CLEARLY proves your not.

Matter of fact, turn around so I can see the name on the back of your jersey. I don’t know you, bruh. ****.

Uhoh, I already got you cussing.

Are you that hurt that I mentioned your victory-soaked Ferragamos?

Why would I turn around?

You are the one who turned around to speak to the BEST PROMO ON NT.

I didnt just proclaim being the BEST PROMO ON NT it, it was agreed upon and I showcase it everyday, moment and post.

I dont think this is about KAT, you're just bothered by what I said. You are going to need the support of your brethren today.

Yall can team up like the Nets, and lose together like the Clippers.

Wait who did this? I didn't?

Oh... I see. Yall need to hit that block button man. Yall are only hurting yourselves by not doing so.
I refuse to block people eem with my text backlog. I just gotta know how people are moving and thinking. Like the fact that there are dudes out there CONVINCED Karl Anthony-Towns is a new age Al Jefferson is wild to me. His situation in Minny is NOT ideal. This has happened to talented folks in the past so idk why people are acting like it’s an anomaly. Look at KLove who was in Minny and called a looter but then teamed up with Bron and flipped the script on the narrative.

KAT is a really good NBA player in an unideal situation. Much better than Al Jefferson.

I refuse to block people eem with my text backlog. I just gotta know how people are moving and thinking. Like the fact that there are dudes out there CONVINCED Karl Anthony-Towns is a new age Al Jefferson is wild to me. His situation in Minny is NOT ideal. This has happened to talented folks in the past so idk why people are acting like it’s an anomaly. Look at KLove who was in Minny and called a looter but then teamed up with Bron and flipped the script on the narrative.

KAT is a really good NBA player in an unideal situation. Much better than Al Jefferson.

Unideal situation...lolololol

Just say what it is, Mnnesota is trash.

If KAT is as good as he supposedly is, MN wouldnt be that terrible. They have or have had talent.

Al, Klove, KAT, empty stats. No winning.

All the same pretty much.

The one time KAT made the playoffs, he averaged 15ppg as the star player.

Thats pathetic.

Al went to the playoffs 4 times and he averaged 18ppg twice.

Wasnt even the star player on Utah. Charlotte is trash and AL still took them to the playoffs.

Has KAT done that? Nope, he ran Jimmy Butler out of town.

So in the end All Jeffersons empty stats > KATs empty stats.

You're welcome for solving the violence hahahah

Uhoh, I already got you cussing.

Are you that hurt that I mentioned your victory-soaked Ferragamos?

Why would I turn around?

You are the one who turned around to speak to the BEST PROMO ON NT.

I didnt just proclaim being the BEST PROMO ON NT it, it was agreed upon and I showcase it everyday, moment and post.

I dont think this is about KAT, you're just bothered by what I said. You are going to need the support of your brethren today.

Yall can team up like the Nets, and lose together like the Clippers.
Do you put that on your resume? I know we had this convo with RustyShackleford RustyShackleford in the Politics Thread (Sorry BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE ) about the correlation about posting and outdoor active ness/yamb procuring but bruh you need to shut down the laptop/Samsung Galaxy/Note or whatever devices you got and take a night off...like you’ve been doing most of the season except for when you want to come in here an label yourself as The Best Promo on NT.

It’s a Friday, bro. Relax and go on Tinder and Bumble. You MIGHT get lucky.

Do you put that on your resume? I know we had this convo with RustyShackleford RustyShackleford in the Politics Thread (Sorry BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE ) about the correlation about posting and outdoor active ness/yamb procuring but bruh you need to shut down the laptop/Samsung Galaxy/Note or whatever devices you got and take a night off...like you’ve been doing most of the season except for when you want to come in here an label yourself as The Best Promo on NT.

It’s a Friday, bro. Relax and go on Tinder and Bumble. You MIGHT get lucky.

I dont work for anyone, so no need for a resume. Thats only for 9-5 people.

Support your own statement, you over here citing people in your own argument.

I didnt label myself that, I am that becuase I was gifted that label by the NTWT masses.

I dont need pathetic apps to get women, thats what you need. You prescribing me your fixes.

The BEST PROMO on NT doesnt need them.

I am more than comfortable of talking to and getting at women in person.

Which obviously you are not Mr Tinder and Bumble user.

Man I'm tryna get some work done today so I can get out and enjoy this beautiful weekend weather at the beach with the lady and y'all in here wilding making me waste time. Where was this energy on Monday?

I wi
I dont work for anyone, so no need for a resume. Thats only for 9-5 people.

Support your own statement, you over here citing people in your own argument.

I didnt label myself that, I am that becuase I was gifted that label by the NTWT masses.

I dont need pathetic apps to get women, thats what you need. You prescribing me your fixes.

The BEST PROMO on NT doesnt need them.

I am more than comfortable of talking to and getting at women in person.

Which obviously you are not Mr Tinder and Bumble user.
BRO. I travel all over the world for world. I need are apps and dates to procure yambs in the pandemic. I am negotiating NT NBA multiple contracts rights so now we now to be great. I am telling you....don’t do this,man

Imagine being 30+ and thinking you're "owning" strangers on the internet.

Its pretty awesome, especially when I never get owned.

There are numerous members on this forum who would love my position here, but no one can do it like me.

BRO. I travel all over the world for world. I need are apps and dates to procure yambs in the pandemic. I am negotiating NT NBA multiple contracts rights so now we now to be great. I am telling you....don’t do this,man

What am I doing other than responding to what you post?

Is this how you operate in the real world?

You feel threatened, ad start telling people, dont do this, dont do this.

Why? Are you going to flex?

OMG, im so scared. You travel the world getting yambs, big deal.

I travel 3 blocks up the street. for a smash. And get Starbucks on my way back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom