⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Embiid getting sick wasn’t the issue. He still dominated while being sick. The problem then was Brett giving Jimmy full control (albeit the correct decision) without practicing it at least once the entire regular season leading into the series. Simmons was completely useless because he was put in a role he had no familiarity with
bro embiid coming into game 4 up 2-1 sick cost us the series in my opinion.

Embiid had like 10 points one game and looked like ****. Had they won that it’s curtains

I'm big on Miami this year though. Last year they had zero expectations, this year not so much. When fully healthy that team can beat any team in the East in a 7 game series.

I believe her explanation was that she couldn’t hear him well, so wasn’t sure if he was finished and the producers were telling her to go to break. Still weird though.

Makes sense. I would still expect a live explanation.
A simply "sorry Ant we're having trouble hearing you" or something to that nature.
That was unprofessional as hell.

Why does no one talk about Tobias Harris stats in last year playoffs . Buddy getting paid big bucks to average 16 shooting 38 and 13 percent from three ?
If he disappears this year In the playoffs he’s on the chopping block for sure

Why does no one talk about Tobias Harris stats in last year playoffs . Buddy getting paid big bucks to average 16 shooting 38 and 13 percent from three ?

Last year was f***ed. Not caping for dude but I feel like a lot of people should get a pass for last year.

He was playing next to Al Horford...he gets a pass

He was playing next to Al Horford...he gets a pass

Superstar money no excuses lol shake and j rich outperformed him . Injuries happen but u got to step up had embid complaining about getting swept ain’t win one game

Superstar money no excuses lol shake and j rich outperformed him . Injuries happen but u got to step up had embid complaining about getting swept ain’t win one game
As I said playing next to al Horford who decided he wanted to post up next to Embiid

Only trust Embiid on the Sixers. Everyone else is real suspect.

I think I'm more comfortable with Miami now being the Nets conference finals opponent.

You know what time it is

1616775175535.gif

Only trust Embiid on the Sixers. Everyone else is real suspect.

I think I'm more comfortable with Miami now being the Nets conference finals opponent.

I got 76ers 4th best team in the east the way Tobias folded in the playoffs last year many people don’t trust him especially since they gave him superstar money . Any other big time player that had the stats would be clowned regardless of their teammates . Enough phill y talk im just waiting for the playoffs

Last edited:
Morey showing some restraint is odd but good for Philly IMO. He used to give away draft picks like candy. Man gave away a FRP for Lou will :sick: and a FRP for shumpert :sick:. 2 picks and 2 pick swaps for Russ:sick::sick:

Morey showing some restraint is odd but good for Philly IMO. He used to give away draft picks like candy. Man gave away a FRP for Lou will :sick: and a FRP for shumpert :sick:. 2 picks and 2 pick swaps for Russ:sick::sick:
That’s why I’m not worried. It’s year 1. Let it play out and work the margins. Don’t give up everything for Lowry when you can resign Danny and flip him and Hill for Brogdon over the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom