⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dallas Mavericks traded Harrison Barnes for cap space we never used.

Trading Harrison in the middle of a game like that is why the basketball Gods are punishing us.

1616906969242.jpeg

I thought the Nets needed Drummond wayyyyy more than they needed Aldridge.

But at this point it doesn’t even really matter, with or without Aldridge - the Nets were still winning the chip. Let’s be serious here.

Last thing I’m trying to hear is some bs about “all this to beat LeBron”. Lakers let Miami get 6 games in the bubble, please bro.

Plus LeBron started this **** in 2010. Durant would have never felt that pressure to do this type of weirdo **** if it wasn’t for LeBron. 2010 changed everything.

i thought harrison barnes wasn't going to shave until the kings made the playoffs
Some time early in the 2019-2020 season he said that he would not shave until the Kings reached 0.500 or the season ended so he’s good.

Bron Stans are already hard at work laying the foundation. The narrative is “The Nets are definitely going to win this year and if they don’t it’s the biggest fail ever but if the Lakers win, Bron is the GOAT.”

All because of almost 36 year old LaMarcus Aldridge :lol:

This is embarrassing.

The most disrespectful part of all the Bron/Lakers talk is that folks are talking about them in the Finals as if the Clippers don’t exist and aren’t a serious threat of going to the Finals. I get it, they’ve previously failed in the postseason and PG has been a mental ****** in the past. I know.

But I’m talking about the present and they’ve been relatively healthy all year they’ve been right behind the Lakers in the West most of the year. Especially with their seeding potentially being compromised, you can’t just assume they’ll make it to the final round. Can’t assume anything really tbh.

The most disrespectful part of all the Bron/Lakers talk is that folks are talking about them in the Finals as if the Clippers don’t exist and aren’t a serious threat of going to the Finals. I get it, they’ve previously failed in the postseason and PG has been a mental ****** in the past. I know.

But I’m talking about the present and they’ve been relatively healthy all year they’ve been right behind the Lakers in the West most of the year. Especially with their seeding potentially being compromised, you can’t just assume they’ll make it to the final round. Can’t assume anything really tbh.
Bro...

It's fine. Built in excuses.

When the Lakers don't make the finals

Achilles Davis

And LeGroin Obliterated Ankle James.

The stars of the league seem to care about Brooklyn though. That's what matters above all.
lol what kind of a nonsense statement is this?
don't even make sense.

this supposed to be some kinda "gotcha" moment? :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom