🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

On a different note, feeling a little better since getting out of the hospital, I went back to see how many people happened to "like" my post when I showed my pair. Over 40+ likes. 🥹🥹 THANK YOU TO EVERYONE for the kind words and well wishes!! It means more than you'll ever know!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:
6503261dd6308030746ffefdc7f6bc95.png

What is this tongue logo? Can't find pictures of it.

Slamjam sent me multiple notifications stating my size was back available, they lied or dudes super quick wit it lol
I think it was a mistake because I have been at their store not even 2 hrs ago and they told me it was all sold out (both online and in store )

I hope you don't want those as badly as you wanted these! :wow:

It's a different want. We've gotten several iterations of ATC IIs over the years and I've had most of them (still have my 1 pair of 2008s & the black Hot Lavas, with several other colorways). Sold my others in anticipation of these new ones. I wanted the new release as it's the best, I can wear them A LOT vs my 2008 pair and I needed that pick me up with all the stuff going on with my health. No one anticipated it being this much of a PITA to get. But we never had the 1s before and it's "forbidden fruit" per say. That's my #1 grail, mostly because it's never been retroed yet. 👍

It's a different want. We've gotten several iterations of ATC IIs over the years and I've had most of them (still have my 1 pair of 2008s & the black Hot Lavas, with several other colorways). Sold my others in anticipation of these new ones. I wanted the new release as it's the best, I can wear them A LOT vs my 2008 pair and I needed that pick me up with all the stuff going on with my health. No one anticipated it being this much of a PITA to get. But we never had the 1s before and it's "forbidden fruit" per say. That's my #1 grail, mostly because it's never been retroed yet. 👍

Ya. I think the ATC will get a retro eventually but who knows; would like to see it too so good luck.

I'm still waiting for a retro of the 1988 Nike Air Cross Trainer (Low) :nerd:

lowb.jpg

For ****s and giggles hit someone up on FB Marketplace that has 10.5 listed for $320:

ME: Please hit me up when you reduce the price to something more reasonable; thanks!

THEM: My best is 300. The market price for it now on all platforms is selling for over 300

ME: OK, gotcha. Yes, that's what the listings are for, but people aren't paying that. Thanks anyway.

THEM:
👍

What’s your best offer?

ME: Not worth discussing at this point; everyone is so far off what's reasonable. Will just wait for people to come around to reality
😉
. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom