🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

IMG_9202.jpeg

As you can see I absolutely thrash my Agassi kicks. But as a fan since a kid, I wouldn’t have it any other way.

SNKRS app all messed up, which I guess points to the popularity/reseller volume here. Had them from the moment it went live but app was bombing when I tried changing shipping addresses. Weird because I updated my profile when I hit on the Au Ma Maniere earlier in the week, but it didn’t save. Oh well. Hope they fall a bit back to earth on resell for a 9 (fat chance). Also strange that the big online tennis stores didn’t get them this time.

Copped from StockX. $269 total out the door. :smh:

Yeah buddy, I am NOT paying that. Being on long term disability due to this horrific disease (**** Crohn's) and getting $2,672 a month which pays my bills and very little left, I can't throw that extra $$ away like this. Retail would be $100 less and I'll make it work. If resale was maybe $50 more, I'll deal with it.

Dealing with Crohn's as bad as it's been, and all the appointments and tests, & labs and crap I am dealing with, I just was hoping for a break. Nothing crazy, but these would have put a smile on my face! But Nike wants to make these HTG...SCREW YOU NIKE!!!

Get well bro, don’t let shoes stress you further

They don't anymore. But anything Agassi, means the world to me. He got me into tennis in 1988 when in my area, there was 1 tennis club and if you belonged you were rich. Well my folks were anything but! But seeing Andre with long hair, his denim shorts, and these shoes, I realized tennis can't be all white shirt stuffy rich country club stuff.

Asked my mom for a racquet, and I got a MacGregor stick and hit against the side of our garage which was concrete onto a stone driveway & I was running on grass next to the driveway. From there it was love with this sport and anything he wore!! I skip Jordan releases (I may try for the BC3 but who knows) but THESE were a must. I'll watch resale to see if they come down.

What's the price trending like on SX?
Checked our beloved size 12 and sales have gone up from 270 to 300 today before tax and fees!

I’ll be shocked if I see a size 12 for less than $240 in a week. These were a must for me. Had to do it.
You might be right if people are willing to drop $300+ on these. I'll keep my money to try for the clays or any other color ways they drop besides the pink joints.

I sort of wonder if these will be like some of the other limited releases over the past two years. Completely sold out but months later they release again and the price bottoms out and they’re sitting at places

The 2019s fit me ok as a wide footer. Got the black pair too. With the reshaped toes I reckon these fit different but with no reviews I don't know for sure. 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom