🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Hopefully they will at least release these gold and silvers in the US and not make us wait a year like the FO's and Wimbledon II's. Not that I waited it out though as they were a must.

Last edited:
STILL trying to find ATC2 First Wimbledons in a US 8.

Found VNDS First USO's (black pair) two months ago for a fair price and bit, UNDS'd a couple days ago.

And needless to say, i was late to the pro direct drop was gone by the time i was hip SMH.

they need to bring back the old agassi nike polo's from the 90s but then with modern slim fit
smokin.gif

could always buy the original and take them to a tailor shop. lol
ive never seen a size Small for sale before, and if you bring them to the tailor shop the polo will be ruined, its better to keep them original if you buy them imo

^ can't put my finger on what the exact cause is but Djokavic is one of my most hated players of all time.

Lol... "most hated players of all time" is a pretty bold statement!

I'm the opposite.  I didn't like the guy before when he was screwing around and when he had all those 'physical' issues, but he's gotten his act together over the years and improved various aspects of his game massively.  While I don't consider myself a #NoleFam (I guess I can say I like Rafa and Muzz just as much), I do have a tremendous amount of respect for him now.  The guy made a lot of changes to his life to be one of the best... can't knock that.  

I have friends who feel the same way, but we just don't feel the same type of 'fandom' for the players now as we did for the players of past generations.  I started watching in the late 80's/90's, so that's the group of players I'll connect with.  

i'm from what i refer to as the "golden era" of tennis. i grew up on lendl, edberg, becker, chang, courier, mac, connors and of course agassi, etc. it will NEVER EVER be the same. those guys are what made me fall in love with this game. that said, i feel like guys like rafa, djokovic, and federer have really done the sport justice over the past decade or so and u can't really ask for much more from those guys.

Does anyone know production numbers on any of the Air Techs? Does Nike ever release that info? j0e musashi j0e musashi what would you say is the rarest of released versions?

Does anyone know production numbers on any of the Air Techs? Does Nike ever release that info? j0e musashi j0e musashi what would you say is the rarest of released versions?

The most rare ATC that made it to production would probably have to be the LE's but I remeber those not being that hard to get. From recent releases it would have to be the ATC II Wimbledon 1's even though they were sitting on pro -direct for days and the U.S. Open ATC II first release as they were only released in NYC. Australian Open's were pretty rare too.

Last edited:
Does it seem odd that the day after the French open we get to see and purchase the FO silver 3s whereas we have seen the gold Wimbledon model now for a month before the tournament?

This comes up every now and again. For me it is the "Reverse Burst" from the second Rebel Pack. Some people don't even believe they exist, but they do.

The Air Max '97 are considerably easier to find than the Air Tech Challenge II unfortunately. The same as the Air Revolution are against the Air Tech Challenge II from the original pack.

Last edited:
The Air Max '97 are considerably easier to find than the Air Tech Challenge II unfortunately. The same as the Air Revolution are against the Air Tech Challenge II from the original pack.

How about the more recent stuff? ATC2 vs ATC3 and now the 4? Grand slam packs?

How about the more recent stuff? ATC2 vs ATC3 and now the 4? Grand slam packs?
The Air Tech Challenge II "Outlet Pack" as well as the "Liquid Lime" and "Sunset" are region-specific shoes, so are rare. Well more hard-to-find than rare, but you get my drift.

Two of the models from the II "Suede Pack" are difficult to obtain. The Blue only got an Asian release, and the Grey were only sold at a single European retailer, though some pairs could be found in UK outlets for a short time.

The II "Waterproof Pack" is pretty rare I suppose. They were made in small numbers. The Deep Burgundy are considerably difficult to find.

The US Open 1 are the rarest of the SP's. Followed by the Wimbledon 1, and then the Australian Open. The French Open was made in the highest numbers. Wimbledon 2 is more scarce than the US Open 2.

"Hot Lime/Volt" III were US-only, so were a pain for many to get.

The "Volt/Denim" III were made in very small numbers. I know of only two places that had any stock of them whatsoever.

Last edited:
The Air Tech Challenge II "Outlet Pack" as well as the "Liquid Lime" and "Sunset" are region-specific shoes, so are rare. Well more hard-to-find than rare, but you get my drift.

Two of the models from the II "Suede Pack" are difficult to obtain. The Blue only got an Asian release, and the Grey were only sold at a single European retailer, though some pairs could be found in UK outlets for a short time.

The II "Waterproof Pack" is pretty rare I suppose. They were made in small numbers. The Deep Burgundy are considerably difficult to find.

The US Open 1 are the rarest of the SP's. Followed by the Wimbledon 1, and then the Australian Open. The French Open was made in the highest numbers. Wimbledon 2 is more scarce than the US Open 2.

"Hot Lime/Volt" III were US-only, so were a pain for many to get.

The "Volt/Denim" III were made in very small numbers. I know of only two places that had any stock of them whatsoever.

Thanks J0e! I didn't realize how small these runs were.

Thanks J0e! I didn't realize how small these runs were.
No problem. The main reason behind it is because the 2006 Air Tech Challenge III put a lot of retailers off of stocking the Air Tech Challenge from 2014 onwards. The III is one of the most unsold shoes ever made. Even after multiple reductions, people just wouldn't buy them, and retailers got cold feet about the 2014 models.

Those 2006 III's are pretty rare nowadays I'd guess. I suppose they're something of a collectible at least. I often wonder how many pairs were destroyed when even outlets couldn't shift them.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom