🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Ahhh... that Coolmax tag! :lol:
All I remember is that that fabric never really did a good job at absorbing sweat... which I guess was intentional?  :lol:
Part of the whole "wicking away" functionality...

Time to UnDS those shirts! 

Yea I need to wear them but something about having one of the last few that remain with tags makes it difficult to do. Plus those shirts can get pilling if you wash them so I'll just have to wear and undershirt and never wash them :D

Yea I've thought about that too just don't want to wear someone's gross worn shirt. Some I've seen are in pretty good condition though. I doubt anyone will ever sell the black shirt again with tags.

After the dry cleaners they're good though, steam it all out, maybe send them through twice to feel crispy

Yup, I can't vouch for the sellers, just saw them on the bay and I know how long it took to get mine, so I'm trying to help everyone in the thread get GRAILED UP!! .. Agassi Knights Templar!!! Lol

Last edited:
After the dry cleaners they're good though, steam it all out, maybe send them through twice to feel crispy

Yea I wouldn't wash any of those shirts. I have the 1992 U.S. Open shirt new and I washed it and s drop of purple got onto the white part of the shirt.

Yup, I can't vouch for the sellers, just saw them on the bay and I know how long it took to get mine, so I'm trying to help everyone in the thread get GRAILED UP!! .. Agassi Knights Templar!!! Lol

Haha I like that. Im grailed up after grabbin the us open 1s. Would jump on wimby 1s in an 11 for less than 300 in a heartbeat

Just scooped the Black ATC2 US Opens for $220. Thanks for the head's up!!

Been on a buying binge for ATC the last year or so and have actually never seen these ones.  Is this a good deal?  Seems to be.

Last edited:
On the way for a midsole swap. Both are a sz 9, but the midsoles towards the front are shaped differently, so I am going to have to keep the donor outsole as well. Which sucks, because I like the grey outsole. :smh:

View media item 2063264

wondering about this myself. I have tickets for the Agassi bruguera match here in July. The organizers are still advertising Agassi as a definite on the webpage

Let me know if he plays, I want to go to New Haven and Brooklyn, VIP hit with him on both, hopefully [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]127934[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom