🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

No I'm with you on that as well, Dri Fit is 1000% better but the tennis t shirts are always 100% cotton for some reason

I find it very funny because 4-5 years ago it was the other way around... tennis had super slick tees with dri-fit and basketball had 100%, which I'm not a fan of either.

Now tennis is 100% cotton and basketball finally has dri-fit stuff for casual too.

I stopped buying tennis t-shirts those for the reasons you mentioned.

We can't have it both ways :tongue:

Shirt just restocked 5 minutes ago.

Wasn't working on desktop for me but I got through on mobile through @NikeCourt's link on Twitter.

Got my Oscillate in! My favorite shoes back in the 90's I even have matching socks to go with this colorway lol. Nike needs to bring back the Air Max Sweep already :smile:

My order was cancelled too. I had two friends that ordered the same size as me, a large, more than an hour after me... And their order wasn't cancelled. I called to complain and just the run around. The funny thing is I already saw on Twitter where Nike promised that more of them would be available soon for other countries. 

Got my Oscillate in! My favorite shoes back in the 90's I even have matching socks to go with this colorway lol. Nike needs to bring back the Air Max Sweep already :smile:

This sweep was one badass shoe. I also owned the spa, another great Airmax tennis shoe

My order was cancelled too. I had two friends that ordered the same size as me, a large, more than an hour after me... And their order wasn't cancelled. I called to complain and just the run around. The funny thing is I already saw on Twitter where Nike promised that more of them would be available soon for other countries. 
That's really strange. I would think they would fulfill the orders of those who placed theirs first. It doesn't seem right at all. Did they happen to get shipping confirmations? 

Nike Aussie open stuff already on sale on NDC. Plus 20 off clearance. Ebates also 8 % cash back

Update on my Fed18 shirt cancellation... Nike just called me and offered to overnight the shirt to me with a 20% discount on it. Apparently, there was a glitch in their system and it accidentally cancelled some orders. So if you were one of those ones, be on the lookout for a call. If you don't hear from them, I could call Nike customer service.

i can confirm that what @redman4192  said is true, i just got done talking to a Nike Chat representative, i provided him with my cancelled order number, he was able to process my original order and send me a 20% off coupon code to my email.... very happy!!!

Thanks guys. Just got down talking with NikeChat and they did the same for me. Glad my order was not cancelled after all.

UPDATE: received the apology email about order cancellation and to call the number to get everything squared away. now i had already spoken to NikeChat on Thursday as he was able to confirm that my order was going to go through, when i called them this morning, they apologized and said that they STILL were not able to fulfill my order and offered me ANOTHER 20% off code. i mean, whats going on here? 

I just want my original order. total bummer

Back
Top Bottom