💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
:rofl: @ this taking a L ep.

Ryan a fool. Talking about being submissive in the bed when its just about being giving to your wife :lol:

Looms like Jephte is smartening despite stumbling along the way.

EDIT

This recent so pretty much showing where these relationships are going.

Ryan is like a real a-hole.its like feigning denial so he can if ore the issue of keeping his apt cuz he's not really committed to the marriage.

Last edited:
No HOLDING BACK NO HOLDING BACK NO HOLDING BACK NO HOLDING IT'S ALL OR NOTHING. :emoji_kiss::emoji_couplekiss::emoji_ring:

Long time no posting on this show but the last episode was LIT. Molly getting exposed, all three couples fighting. Ryan still going out with friends, Jepthe still an idiot but might make things work and John should've skipped this show instead of losing his job. Thoughts?

John looking like he made a bad decision an Molly looking like a straight up fraud. Like, why switch up when the cams off? If you dont like son, its OK.
But if you gotta lie about it, theres something wrong with you. Just be honest. Feel bad for dude but they relationship is cooked. If this bird never shows
physical affection, then fixes her mouth to say he makes her skin crawl, theres NO COMING BACK, NO COMING BA-ACK...

Jefte and Shaunice got stay together. Im not sure if he dont like her like that, or he just weird, but they got a lil bit a chemistry at least.

I see Ryan and his wife falling apart after the show. Dude is all talk. He wants his same life, just with his wife in it. He dont understand he got different life now.
Still got gives off them serial killer vibes.

John looking like he made a bad decision an Molly looking like a straight up fraud. Like, why switch up when the cams off? If you dont like son, its OK.
But if you gotta lie about it, theres something wrong with you. Just be honest. Feel bad for dude but they relationship is cooked. If this bird never shows
physical affection, then fixes her mouth to say he makes her skin crawl, theres NO COMING BACK, NO COMING BA-ACK...

Jefte and Shaunice got stay together. Im not sure if he dont like her like that, or he just weird, but they got a lil bit a chemistry at least.

I see Ryan and his wife falling apart after the show. Dude is all talk. He wants his same life, just with his wife in it. He dont understand he got different life now.
Still got gives off them serial killer vibes.
Molly is one of the worst MAFS contestants we've seen. I put her behind, Ryan, Sam and Ashley but she is a scumbag and a fraud. She didn't want to get exposed as a scumbag on camera. Jon seemed to put in the effort. Ryan is an idiot and a clown. Dude don't want to be married, he just wanted a long term girlfriend that lets him party. I thought Jackie would be the cause of their breakdown but this fool puts in no effort.

Who would've thought that Jepthe and Shawnice would have a better chance at making it than everyone else. I think Jepthe is different off camera and Shawnice seems like a quality lady that is really trying to make it work.

Also looks like Jaclyn is getting cold feet. Its very interesting how some of these big fights are happening once the cameras leave :lol: It wasn't even like Ryan was planning to go out by himself but overall he seems just like a weird obnoxious type dude in a relationship that won't change

Jephte and Shawneice though. Turned a little thing in tona big thing. Before Jephte was closed off but he's open now. She can't turn every little disagreement and isolated argument in to an example of why he isn't acting like her husband and what she doesn't like about the relationship.

That cornfield thing was bull ****. For her its like a marriage is a team 100% of time and they can't be together but do things on their own or differently. She's trying to cram a 5 year relationship in to 8 weeks. She really seems like she doesn't have a lot of patience from what has been shown. Plus the swings are crazy, got sprung off the puppy and in those moments saying some form of we're feeling like a real family.

She needs to get over it but Jephte does need to open up more and share more about himself instead of citing how long they've been together and that they still barely know each other. If its one thing with them though they seem to be themselves on tv and off. It doesn't seem they either one got a super dark side.

John though :smh: Looks like son lost his job for no reason. No job and is feeling super sad. It really sucks that he didn't even get to smash.

I find it crazy how Molly would still lie on camera about the argument knowing John recorded it :lol:

My prediction; Jephte and Shawneice stay together and work things out, Ryan and Jaclyn stay together but eventually get divorced, John and Molly don't even make it to the end :lol:

Judges continue to fail @ going 3 for 3 in a season.

Last edited:
My prediction; Jephte and Shawneice stay together and work things out, Ryan and Jaclyn stay together but eventually get divorced, John and Molly don't even make it to the end :lol:

Judges continue to fail @ going 3 for 3 in a season.

Pretty much. Jephte got the yambs and aint been the same since. Molly been faking the whole time, now that I think about it, she seemed off the whole season so I can see how she was trashing dude behind the cameras. Ryan and Jaclyn don't em care about them.

"I thought Jackie would be the cause of their breakdown but this fool puts in no effort."
- I think the world thought this, and could very easily see this becoming an issue, but nope, Ryan silly A!! is so self-centered is ridic. he said some S!!! me an my girl cant help but repeat...he said something to the extent that if Jacqlyn can understand his past glory days that that would be great. I wish I could remember it word for word, cause me and my girl was dying laughing.

Jepte just young and don't wanna be pressured, I see a lot of him in me, but I pray I don't come off that childish at times.

molly and john.... John gonna need to get invited to that one show where he is essentially the bachelor, cause he didn't stand a chance with that B!!! lol

Any of yall watch married at first flight. There pairing 'system' needs to be revamped ASAP lol.

Things turned out like I thought for decision day

Damn though, it looks like Jephte shot the club up and caught a body.

Molly a lying harlot though. Text book example of trying to save face for the cameras and make herself look as good as possible. In the reunion preview even Shawneice can see through the bull ****. Hope Molly gets exposed again.

:emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes:

Baby announcement????

Shawniece is pregnant.

Molly is such a white woman. She has the nerve to be offended and act like he betrayed her trust by filming her when she was so nasty to him and apparently that way off camera the majority of the time. She’s ******* crazy. Why carry the lie for so long? Jon will get lots of sympathy box off the show.

Ryan is just...it couldn’t have been me. He just says a bunch of words he thinks sound good together. He has no chin which is so gross looking to me. Jackie came off incredibly boring all season.

Who knew Jephte and Shawn would be the success story. It’s not surprising but it is. I hope it works. Hell it better work at this point. Shawn is better than me cuz I wouldn’t have the patience for someone constantly telling me I’m a stranger like that ain’t what the show is about.

S7 is on its way :pimp:

9pm

EDIT

Oh damn, I thought they had an interracial couple for once but shorty just mad light skin.

They almost had 2 black couples on the show though :smh:

Last edited:
About to stream at work right now. Thanks for the reminder. :pimp::pimp:

They were looking for candidates to be on the show in Downtown Dallas yesterday.

Tristan looking like a hybrid between Hov and the homie from New Jersey Drive
images (1).jpeg

sabu.png

Mia is nice but the preview to the next episode led me to a spoiler that was
holeup.png
francis.png

Wow.

I can actually see it with her.

I knew something was off with her when she said Tristan looks like a guy who wouldn't speak to her at a bar or something. Insecurity red alert.

I was watching the special eoiside about how the "experts" match couples and who they'll pick for this season and off that alone it was clear why they continually **** up. No thorough background search. Its like they're working off honesty is the best policy and taking their word for it. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom