💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Damn so that expert is really dating Jon.

She's a single mother of 3 :lol:

Dave needs to end it with Amber. Its clearly over. Spark is gone. Everything looks uncomfortable. She is just too in her head and frustrating. Never at ease or secure.

And at the same damn time wants to have kids immediately :smh: I would be in no rush to knock her up.

Last edited:
Jon couldn't pass up that milf life I guess...:smh:

Amber really mad at Dave b/c he was talking to her friend...she a psycho man.

Mia and offbrand TT I don't even pay attention to them.

Bobby and Danielle gonna work out I think.

Amber is crazy fellas. From the not wanting to do extra stuff for your husband i.e. doing the laundry you agreed to do, telling him your hair is falling out because you dye it all the time then getting mad when he says maybe you should stop dying your hair, obsessing over his dream crush, 0 life skills based off of how she handles her cat. TT is lost. I hope Bobby can keep this place up but who knows.

I hope Bobby can keep this place up but who knows.

I got hope for the guy. He seems to be geninuenly trying to make this arrangement work. Danielle seems to be into it too, well at least how they edit the show to make it look.

I got hope for the guy. He seems to be geninuenly trying to make this arrangement work. Danielle seems to be into it too, well at least how they edit the show to make it look.

Bobby is legit the best contestant they've ever had on this show. Very impressed with his maturity.

I agree about Bobby maybe being the best contestant. Its like he came in knowing work would need to be done to build a relationship and he really "trusts the process." I just hope it doesn't blow up on him at the end.

My girl put me up on this show just days ago and I thought it was gonna be some nonsense.

:rofl: this **** fire cant stop watching :pimp:

Flip through this thread and pull up past seasons online...alot of tomfoolery. :lol:

The MAFS reddit got some real detectives over there, they have found a divorce record already. :nerd: And I saw on there new shows are coming out with recent couples who stayed together.

This show is one of the best on TV. We got a Mindy K variant, a Tristan Thompson variant, a lady that doesn't want to do extra stuff for her husband, a lady that hates her Liberal upbringing and Bobby. Ruck13 Ruck13 last season was Fire famb. If you can find MAFS Second Chances on TV check that out as well.

https://people.com/tv/married-at-first-sight-two-new-spinoffs/

"The second spinoff, Married at First Sight: Happily Ever After, follows the stories of successful couples from previous seasons of the original — including Shawniece and Jephte from season 6, and Ashley and Anthony from season 5. The first episode airs Oct. 30 at 10 p.m. ET."

I've been telling my wife this the best reality show on TV man...it never fails to provide the lulz.

Flip through this thread and pull up past seasons online...alot of tomfoolery. :lol:

The MAFS reddit got some real detectives over there, they have found a divorce record already. :nerd: And I saw on there new shows are coming out with recent couples who stayed together.

:lol: a ton of tomfoolery. Idk how I missed this but im glad im here

Damn, looks like Tristan never wised up. Seems he's invested and is gonna have to be brokehearted just to get out of this nightmare :lol:

Last edited:
Amber continues to be crazy. Just dye your hair back and stop being jealous of your friend.

Lmaoo he packed her **** for her
mjlol.png

Dave needs to run as far away as he can

And Bobby is gonna snap any second

This dude Tristan is a basket case :lol: Son has no chill when he gets mad. Goes straight to 100 and overreacts.

He looking worse than Mia in some ways.

Last edited:
It's over for Tristan and Mia. Too crazy, no communication, one overreacts, one shuts down. Definitely feel like Tristan was creating a situation to get an out and Mia low key was simmering and now is fed up too.

Dont know why he keeps saying he loves her. Sounding crazier than Bobby. Then Mia saying I want a divorce in the middle of the night and dipping on him :rofl: Tristan asked for that but he gotta pretend he care the next morning. Talking about he called the couokes he don't know where she is :lol: Why not call her parents?

Dont see Dave and Amber working out. She's too much of a chore and frustrating.

:rofl: @ Dave smashing Amber every night since this started without missing a day

Danielle better start showing Bobbi some love or he will be out in 2 years. Son does everything and he doesn't get any emotional attention in return.

Amber don't want to be married. At this point she knows what can get Dave annoyed and she's just looking to do it again.

She has severe insecurity issues and is constantly looking for selfreassurance from her significant other

Danielle better start showing Bobbi some love or he will be out in 2 years. Son does everything and he doesn't get any emotional attention in return.

If Bobby only looked like a dog, she'd give him the attention he wants :lol:

As far as Jay-Z and Mia, he's stupid for being w/ this girl the first place...take his emotional outbursts out of the equation, this girl is a stalker and will take your credit cards when you're sleeping. Son should have deaded it a few weeks back :smh:

Back
Top Bottom