💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Wow.

I can actually see it with her.

I knew something was off with her when she said Tristan looks like a guy who wouldn't speak to her at a bar or something. Insecurity red alert.

Same thing I thought. Threw me off when she said that given how standoffish she was

S6 sidenote, my guy Jon smashing the therapist?
ry3g9l9q8n411 (1).jpg

pachah1.png

Damn I hope they put on for my city. Maybe I shoulda got my anti social *** on the show lol

Same thing I thought. Threw me off when she said that given how standoffish she was

S6 sidenote, my guy Jon smashing the therapist?
ry3g9l9q8n411 (1).jpg

pachah1.png
Damn Jon with the rebound.

Dr. Jessica was like let me make up for those 8 weeks of no yambs.

BRUH!

Stalking and credit card fraud? Son got married to one of those type of crazy chicks.

This ep is so bad for dude. Other 2 couples on their honey kon banging and bondng and this dude up all night at airports and hotels.

:smh:

So she claims it was mistaken identity but how is that possible?? If someone had a restraining order against her I’m pretty sure she’d know about it. Just sounded like BS to me

That's how I knew she was lying.

She probably lying cuz she did all of that and more, dont want to say that **** on tv, and cut her screen time.

This looking like the judges did another dude foul again.

Like the story she told the cameras her car got stolen with her stuff and they made those charges. Then she tells Tristan she has no clue of the dude and somebody stole her identity.

What pisses me off is the ease in how willing Tristan, judges, and producers, are to accept her story as the truth and ignore her being arrested and detained at the airport for 2 days. Like do we even know she was just released?

Like Tristan is vulnerable and hopeful, okay but are the judges and producers this naive? Or are they doing this to create more drama for the show? First thing they should be doing is tracking down dude that pressed charges whise name is in the warrant.

Besides we already knkw from season previews Tristan is mad at her for lying. Its about this.

Also do they even still get to go on their honeymoon?

Yeah it’s all f’d up. I noticed she said she didn’t know the person, but she “knew of” him since it was a small town :rolleyes.

But if yo identify was stolen how would that even be remotely possible :lol:.

Also that article said that the police put the restraining order against her not the guy, so you KNOW it was legit. Looking forward to see how this unfolds though

It's crazy how they had him just hanging out in the hotel waiting...and waiting. If Max and Nev can find ppl on Catfish, you better believe I would have been googling court records,names,etc. to try to find ol' boy. I do wonder how Dave and Amber's relationship going to play out since she's dated/smashed one of his homies. Season has potential for drama(of course) :lol:

I saw where Ryan and Jaclyn called it quits, looks like Jephte and Shawniece still going strong at least until baby gets here.

Any spoilers on these couples yet? :nerd:

Cuz this recent so got me wondering how this falls a part :lol:

Tristan hiding something. Something is funny style about him accepting all that. Nobody is that desperate.

But I see son got yambs out of this.

Last edited:
I saw where Ryan and Jaclyn called it quits, looks like Jephte and Shawniece still going strong at least until baby gets here.
saw it coming a mile away
Jefte and Shaunice got stay together. Im not sure if he dont like her like that, or he just weird, but they got a lil bit a chemistry at least.
I see Ryan and his wife falling apart after the show. Dude is all talk. He wants his same life, just with his wife in it. He dont understand he got different life now.
Still got gives off them serial killer vibes.
Jephte and Shawneice got another show coming too i hear. Baby mighta also been a bag move. Cus to any successful marriages on this show is a miracle.
They track record is obsurd. Prolly have better percentages match making random ppl based of no info.

Danielle and Bobby are both a bit weird to me but that makes them a good match for the show :lol:. I think they have the best chance right now of making it. Dave and Amber are a ticking time bomb, he's gonna flip out about something small and the real reason will be b/c she smashed someone he knows. Mia full of it and off brand TT eating it up or trying to just look like "hey I tried" for TV.

TT is an idiot and a clown. Son better go into witness protection when this marriage ends. Off brand Mindy is a scary.

Unrelated but I'm catching some of 90 day fiance. S2 peemiere

These ppl are worse. Just so sad amd major losers :lol:

This dude been in 2 marriages, 2 kids, and goes on to Columbia Cupid to meet a chick and their Skype sessions be trash gifs which she blames on the connection.

I feel sorry most for his oldest daughter (12) cuz she knows he's a loser. Son gonna come back without a kidney but he telling his daughter what if I propose to her and she comes to live with us.

So many red flags

Tristan better get that Experian security freeze on his account ASAP. I think Bobby is going to burn out eventually. Don't know what Danielle brings to the table as a wife to warrant being a 10. Bobby was stressed out about the credit card debt which I think will come up again. I think a 7.5 was a solid score for Amber. The response that she didn't want to get married to do extra stuff for her husband probably set everything in motion for the inevitable.

I feel like Bobby is way more in to Danielle than she is him no matter what she says about him. And son sure adds a lot to the pastor's definition of love :lol:

Amber buggin. Truth is she wants to be like her best friend and just have a guy on her arm she can verbally abuse, take with her wherever she goes , etc. She want a gay best friend she can ****.

How you agree to do ALL the laundry and when called out on it be like didn't you do yours the last 2 times and then get all aggy about not doing it when it's pointed out you agreed to do it. Then got the nerve to call it extra stuff. She lucky to be a 7.5. Dave messed up telling her what score Danielle got. Its funny cuz I don't recall Mia's score :lol:

Don't know what Tristan is overreacting about :smh: Like okay she lied but son mad about tinder? A ***** named Goober text you just a screenshot and you fly off the handle? :lol: Like even if she lying at least let the evidence be he swiped right, she did too and messaged him an eggplant, peach, squirt squirt, tongue to start things off.

Bobby joking about his life talking about he want his pork medium rare :rofl:

I feel like Bobby is way more in to Danielle than she is him no matter what she says about him. And son sure adds a lot to the pastor's definition of love :lol:

Amber buggin. Truth is she wants to be like her best friend and just have a guy on her arm she can verbally abuse, take with her wherever she goes , etc. She want a gay best friend she can ****.

How you agree to do ALL the laundry and when called out on it be like didn't you do yours the last 2 times and then get all aggy about not doing it when it's pointed out you agreed to do it. Then got the nerve to call it extra stuff. She lucky to be a 7.5. Dave messed up telling her what score Danielle got. Its funny cuz I don't recall Mia's score :lol:

Don't know what Tristan is overreacting about :smh: Like okay she lied but son mad about tinder? A ***** named Goober text you just a screenshot and you fly off the handle? :lol: Like even if she lying at least let the evidence be he swiped right, she did too and messaged him an eggplant, peach, squirt squirt, tongue to start things off.

Bobby joking about his life talking about he want his pork medium rare :rofl:

On everything Tristan be sounding like a HURT female :lol: The girl already lied about something waaaaay bigger than that already, but he seemed to get over that quick af. Obviously at this point she a bird tho lol.

I agree about the other 2 as well

I don't think Bobby has ever been in a serious relationship :lol:

The way Danielle told the girls there's no problems makes me feel like they've been horrible to each other off camera :rofl:

Dude may be in to some extra stuff with that girls in hats sex scene.

Tristan should've gave Mia a **** in a box.

Back
Top Bottom