💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
I don't think I'll watch again until the honeymoon, all this fluff is a waste of time.

Yea I’m right there with it too…It y’all talking bout anything interesting in here I’ll check it out but other than that I’ll just catch the updates n wait to see how bad the results are :lol:

They really messed up the vibe n format of the show these last couple seasons :smh:

Nevermind on giving Lindy a black guy cuz she seems to be objectifying the hell out of this Hispanic cat.

She might be naive but damn this is not coming off great when you hear it.

Man this bald guy is such a downer. Already don't think it will work.

Miguel being an atheist and simply not lying going to screw with her fam. No lie though, whole time I thought he was sitting down with vis family :lol:

:lol:

But for real, my girl sent me this. She thinks this is what he has. I notice he had man boobs for someone being that tall.

EC008A30-4690-4FD0-83F8-BDA5787432BC.jpeg
Shorty coldblooded for this :rofl:

Mitch talking about he not attractive to his wife cause she’s all dolled up and not in her natural state.

What he expect her to show up in some sweats and a bonnet to her wedding?

I’m sure he got a hard on once she took her heels off.

Mitch talking about he not attractive to his wife cause she’s all dolled up and not in her natural state.

What he expect her to show up in some sweats and a bonnet to her wedding?

I’m sure he got a hard on once she took her heels off.
I finally watched the whole episode, I think Matt got his expectations ruined by Krysten's mom lmao. Things went downhill for him after seeing her mom.

Also, whoever the lady that made the mark about Puerto Ricans are good in bed needs to be all the way outta here.

More thoughts later....lol

Its kinda wild to think they let a cameraman in the bathroom with them and filmed them showering together :lol:

Even wilder that production had to ask to do that and they said yes. Making the entire thing staged.

Shorty a little freak though :evil:

Damn this ***** really a momma's boy.

Last edited:
I think the shower scene was staged in a sense he had on shorts and she had a bathing suit and it just looked like they was nekkid. It is wild that they filmed that though lol

This dude Mitch is oddly superficial and such a lame to me. Managed to do this in a super short period of time.

He's an emotional little ***** too.

Back
Top Bottom