đź’’ Married At First Sight đź‘°: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
She already judge him on how many condoms he got. She aint just a virgin but naive and ignorant. Dont got a clue on what a healthy sex life should look like.

Wtf did Elizabeth say to the expert in the preview? I was so thrown off by her accent I didn't even catch her calling her a *****
dead.png
She sounded more sloppy drunk to me.

I heard the ***** though :lol:

Wtf did Elizabeth say to the expert in the preview? I was so thrown off by her accent I didn't even catch her calling her a *****
dead.png

I thought she was joking till the new expert seemed offended. :lol:

Amber is THIRSTY for that basketball peen. She probably never been with an attractive “popular” guy before and can’t believe her luck.

I don’t like that Keith’s mom told him Iris was a virgin. I don’t think it was her place to share. Prod must’ve set up that “why are you wearing white” nonsense. We all know non-virgins are wearing white too. She seems naive being mad about condoms. It maybe it’s a few weeks into the marriage and she feels he shouldn’t still have them all over the place like a single man. Idk hopefully that’s it.

I was gonna bring that up as well. I'm wondering if Iris is gonna feel some type of way Keith mom told him she's a virgin before she got to.

Then again, she almost seems proud to be a virgin and gave the info up easy to his mom.

You looking on the brightside if this is after some time and she think he's living like a bachelor still. Then again just cuz they married dont mean He's ready to be shooting the club up. Especially if they haven't discussed kids yet. I doubt he wants to go raw and leave it up to her.

Last edited:
I was gonna bring that up as well. I'm wondering if Iris is gonna feel some type of way Keith mom tomd him she's a virgin before she go to.

Then again, she almost seems proud to be a virgin and gave the info up easy to his mom.

You looking on the brightside if this is after some time and she think he's living like a bachelor still. Then again just cuz they married dont mean He's ready to be shooting the club up. Especially if they haven't discussed kids yet. I doubt he wants tongo raw and leave it up to her.

Oh she was super pressed to finally tell someone in his family she was a virgin :lol:

How many dudes actually have always been dreaming about their wedding day/having a wife?

Fam said been wanting this since college. Wow. All I had on my mind was acquiring copious amounts of yambs.

The in-laws meeting was weird for a few. Some of these fathers are way too overbearing to a creepy degree and on other side no momma boys.

Pretty clear Elizabeth's dad don't know she gets down like a thot :lol:

Gonna be something else if Keith takes her virginity and it dont work out :lol: I can see it going she not letting him smash for 8 weeks, that becoming a thorn and her sort of sabotaging the whole thing.

Last edited:
I wasn’t really paying attention last night but from what I did catch:

The red heads dad could be the reason this marriage fails. It was weird to watch the mom sit next to him and put up with that.

The girl with that basketball player is super thirsty.

Deonna has to relax. She reminds me of myself a little but damn girl chill. I wonder if she isn’t attracted to Greg or that’s how she is will men in general.

I don’t see Iris giving it up in 8 weeks. She’s too attached to her image as a virgin. I’m sure she’s done everything but have penetrative sex. It doesnt make sense to save yourself for your husband and then come on a show where people who have never met you before pick a husband for you.

I don’t see Iris giving it up in 8 weeks. She’s too attached to her image as a virgin. I’m sure she’s done everything but have penetrative sex. It doesnt make sense to save yourself for your husband and then come on a show where people who have never met you before pick a husband for you.
She probably doesn't want to admit being a virgin and being so proud she promotes it has ruined any relationship she's been in.

If she's done everything but penetrative sex or vaginal sex that won't get out unless Keith is pissed off at her and its clear it won't work. I can see him exposing her hypocrisy :lol:

Didn't watch last night's episode...but my girl ruined Iris for me. I said she was cute, and my wife said she looked like the singer Mario :lol:
dead.png

Elizabeth's dad is highkey creepy yo. Your daughter is a certified freak mane, let the little girl image go and talking about you have her heart
hhh4.png

Iris' dad was like skip the bs small talk. Keith looked shook and I don't blame him
skip1.png

Deonna is uptight af, whole time that teaser about compliments I was thinking he wasn't saying anything but now it's too much
sabu.png

I wonder what her dating habits were in that 10 year period of non-serious relationships

Iris' virgin taa daa reveal and Keith's fake oh really reaction
heh.png

Amber gotta chill with the thirst. Call a perfect stranger "perfect" brehs and brehrettes

I feel like Matt's family stuff is far more sinister

You know it says a lot about these ppl in charge (can't call them experts with their track record) that they would choose a 26/27 yr old virgin and a chick that hasn't been in a serious relationship in 10 years.

I get that every person signing up for this is gonna have some hang up and be a little weird that they're resorting to this but damn, c'mon. S1 looking like the best candidates they ever found.

Last edited:
You know it says a lot about thesw ppl in charge (can't call them experts with their track record) that they would choose a 26/27 yr old virgin and a chick that hasn't been in a serious relationship in 10 years.

I get that every person signing up for this is gonna have some hang up and be a little weird thst they're resorting to this but damn, c'mon. S1 looking like the bwst candidates they ever found.
FOE

F'ery over everything

You know it says a lot about these ppl in charge (can't call them experts with their track record) that they would choose a 26/27 yr old virgin and a chick that hasn't been in a serious relationship in 10 years.

I get that every person signing up for this is gonna have some hang up and be a little weird that they're resorting to this but damn, c'mon. S1 looking like the bwst candidates they ever found.

Two seasons ago they chose a woman whose bf has died I think just under a year before she was selected for the show. And Mia’s weird *** with the stalking charges. And that one white guy who had stalking or abuse charges. They aren’t very good at this.

Two seasons ago they chose a woman whose bf has died I think just under a year before she was selected for the show. And Mia’s weird *** with the stalking charges. And that one white guy who had stalking or abuse charges. They aren’t very good at this.
Forgot about Jaclyn and her ex passing...and then they paired her up with a sociopath
dead.png

How could I forget.

The chick with the dead bf was a HORRIBLE choice :lol: :smh:

The stalkers and abusive ppl as well. These ppl. Dont give a ****.

Let's not forget dude who was actually gay :rofl:

Also from what I noticed there is no science or accuracy to pairings from their selection process. They dont always find one person that matches for another. Some tines they find somebody they really like with good qualities or good for tv and they'll have them in place and swap out whoever that matches personality wise and then give me positive sounding reasoning for why they were paired.

I remember they had one chick in mind for a dude last season and she had some deal breaker sonthey just paired the next chick up with dude.

Caught up on ep. 3

It's 100000% clear that Elizabeth is trying to get a spin-off show or get other "opportunities" elsewhere (extend her 15 min) for the way she goes about things. There isn't a chance in hell that she marries Jamie. She's playing a part right now. Everything about her is wackadoo. Her personality, her friends, being the first guest on the show to be naked all the time, and ESPECIALLY her dad.

Before episode 3 my wife was saying she feel Elizabeth pops seem like he had/ an inappropriate relationship with his daughter. I thought she was off but seeing how really extra he is bout his daughter, I'm starting to come to her side.

He actually might be the reason why she such a "sexual person"

Last edited:
Before episode 3 my wife was saying she feel Elizabeth pops seem like he had an inappropriate relationship with his daughter. I thought she was off but seeing how really extra he is bout his daughter, I'm starting to come to her side.

Yea...it's just really weird. Like he had a problem seeing her kiss Jamie, but this girl stays naked on the show. :lol:

I would be surprised if any of these couples last. Elizabeth is a straight party girl and has a crazy daddy who acts like she is the virgin on the show.

Talking about the virgin Iris needs to get with the times, as long as he never caught anything that might affect her, she shouldn't judge Keith having condoms. Crazy girl talking about the relationship shouldn't be built off sex but a mental connection. I want to know when was the last time she was in a relationship.

Amber is a freaking groupie, she reminds me of the equipment manager from HS that was cool with everyone on the basketball team but upset none of the guys ever asked her out. Matt got some super issues with his own parents that will affect the marriage. I wont be surprised if he doesnt have a side piece or more.

Lastly something about Deonna makes me think the reason why she has been single for so long is because nobody wanted to put up with BS.

These experts did an AMAZING job fellas. A couple of seasons ago I finally realized that they don't pair these people for love but for our entertainment. Stalkers, folks that need therapy, scumbags like Molly, unethical experts that date and get engaged to a contestant, gay dudes that blame "drinking" on the lack of on camera affection, jepthe, Nate, Shela, etc.

Deonna is a CLOWN that no dude would put up with long term. Iris is playing things smart. Don't lose virginity to any clown the experts pair you with. Amber got that ugly duckling vibe (not saying she's ugly) where her twin probably got most of the attention from "attractive" dudes growing up and she's just thrilled to be with a HANDSOME guy. Lizzie's pops is probably crying worse than Iris' dad now that he sees his daughter is a party girl.

My thoughts...

Matt/Amber- She's going to get extremely jealous at some point and his parent issues going to bite him in the ***...

Greg/Deonna- Real reason she hasn't been in relationship is she is bat **** crazy...I think Greg is going to be overly nice to her to his own demise.

Elizabeth/Jaime- Jamie is going to enjoy the free yambs but eventually her behavior will wear thin and he's going to go full ******* and they will argue over random stuff.

Keith/Iris- He will challenge her on reasons for the v-card and she will attack him over it. They are on two opposite ends of the spectrum.

Experts got it right....:pimp::pimp::pimp:

Back
Top Bottom