đź’’ Married At First Sight đź‘°: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Yo the hype they built for Iris’ “secret” was wild. I thought she was gonna say she was born a dude or some wild ****. Or got sadomized by a pastor when she was a kid.

She swallowed a quarter fam. She legit looked perturbed about telling how horrific that story was when she was 6 years old.

Keith a good man. I woulda been just pulled out and beat my meat all over that apartment.

Matt just wanna go play basketball.

Deonna is so corny too. Jamal Mashburn decorated the bedroom and bathroom and this chick goes and changes into her great grandmas nightgown.

I’m team Jamie. Son gives zero ****s. He just rocks extra medium dry fit shirts and wants to smash. Shorty built like sponge bob.

Yo the hype they built for Iris’ “secret” was wild. I thought she was gonna say she was born a dude or some wild ****. Or got sadomized by a pastor when she was a kid.

She swallowed a quarter fam. She legit looked perturbed about telling how horrific that story was when she was 6 years old.

Keith a good man. I woulda been just pulled out and beat my meat all over that apartment.

Matt just wanna go play basketball.

Deonna is so corny too. Jamal Mashburn decorated the bedroom and bathroom and this chick goes and changes into her great grandmas nightgown.

I’m team Jamie. Son gives zero ****s. He just rocks extra medium dry fit shirts and wants to smash. Shorty built like sponge bob.

Elizabeth, somehow, has negative amounts of a**. She's got a pancake booty; a straight flatback.

My theory is that that home isn't Matt's childhood house. The stories he was telling were very vague. He also mentioned that he has a sister, who conveniently wasn't at the wedding. I just think he's just here for the paycheck before he goes back to Bosnia to hoop

How do you guys rank the women on this drain based on looks? I'm list is:

1. Amber
2. Iris
3. Elizabeth
4. Deonna

Iris needs to mature a little bit more and stop acting like such a kid, saying ewww, and yuck about licking and kissing certain areas of each other's body. Her trying to wine, :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Keith better not take her virginity, it would not be worth it. She's already displayed how immature she is about sexuality. Not only that, this girl can't wine to save her life. She doesn't know how to work her hips, and is disgusted at normal intimacy. Run!

Dude telling shorty to shut up at the NASCAR thing was funny as hell. Although she shouldn't have been talking like that, he could've handled that better.

As for the list, just based off looks/face.
1. Iris
2. Amber
3. Deonna
4. Liz...she has some weird plastic surgery look going on when I think she hasn't had any :lol:

body
1. Amber
2. Deonna
3. Liz
4. Iris

She swallowed a quarter as a kid.
I haven’t watched the episode yet. Y’all got me googling swallowing quarters thinking it’s slang for something. Cuz I KNEW something stupid like swallowing a quarter couldn’t be someone’s secret. :lol::lol: This girl is super lame.

Last edited:
lol, but when she does she looks attractive. No disrespect to the women but it's slim pickings on there. Iris is obviously the prettiest, but she has no body whatsoever. Next to her it's Amber who's just ok on face and body. Deona isn't ugly, but she does nothing for me face wise. As for her body, she's just a thick/plus size chick nothing special at all. Liz is weird all around, lol. She looks abnormal in regular clothes, she needs a clown outfit to look normal.

I’m surprised y’all rating Amber so high... y’all wild

lol, but when she does she looks attractive. No disrespect to the women but it's slim pickings on there. Iris is obviously the prettiest, but she has no body whatsoever. Next to her it's Amber who's just ok on face and body. Deona isn't ugly, but she does nothing for me face wise. As for her body, she's just a thick/plus size chick nothing special at all. Liz is weird all around, lol. She looks abnormal in regular clothes, she needs a clown outfit to look normal.

Exactly! No way does Amber have a better body then Deonna

First and foremost, it is slim pickings and none of these females for that attractive. We've at least gotten to see Amber's body in workout clothes and a bikini and she has an athletic (but boyish) figure. She's got some a** though. It was poking out in that bikini

Diana looks like she has a double chin and she wears a burlap sacks on a daily basis. She's one of those chicks that you see who would be cute if she ate right and went to the gym like twice a week. She just has a sloppy body. Seems like she has low sex drive on top of having emotional walls up.

Iris would be cute if she weren't built like a pencil. Not to mention she has zero sexuality. We haven't seen any of her body, she wears in 1930s swimsuit in the pool.

Elizabeth has some tigobitties but negative amounts of a**. She's crazy and the sex would be wild though.

Last edited:
I agree that none of the women are all around particularly attractive.

Sex with Elizabeth would probably be the best though. She looks like she would put in some effort. Amber would probably do whatever the hell matt wanted since she likes him so much. Deona I can’t really read. She doesn’t seem like she’d be into it much. Iris I wouldn’t even try lol.

Guys literally going after Deonna’s neck

Calling it now - it’s her & Greg I see coming out of this as wanting to stay married.

Jamie’s a douche

Don’t see Keith putting up with Iris

Amber’s alright but in all honesty, Matt’s personality is way too laid back for him to be with her. That BTS episode that premiered this week solidified it for me. I thought there was hope but my man said she’s aggravating him lol

Seen spoilers on twocouples on IG. Not so surprised one on, surprised on the other

pachah1.png

What are the rules about that during filming and after? That is definitely a good indicator as to who is still together and who isn't.

Back
Top Bottom