💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Wait are these spoilers for the couples of this season or all the couples that have been on the show?

Cuz I just saw something I did not expect. I thought they would stay together.

I only clicked on the S9 spoiler IG story. I'm sure the other post have stuff from previous seasons doe

I only clicked on the S9 spoiler IG story. I'm sure the other post have stuff from previous seasons doe
I'm talking about Jason and Courtney from s1.

They got divorced earlier this year and Jason is already with this fine sexy UK chick.

I'm thinking given how long they were together they divorced over kids. Either somebody cant have them or somebody dont want them.

Nvm, the tea on that is worse. Courtney been cheating with a dude that got a girl

I see now with the s9 spoilers :rofl: One is not surprising. The other I still feel will fail.

I'm talking about Jason and Courtney from s1.

They got divorced earlier this year and Jason is already with this fine sexy UK chick.

I'm thinking given how long they were together they divorced over kids. Either somebody cant have them or somebody dont want them.

Nvm, the tea on that is worse. Courtney been cheating with a dude that got a girl

I see now with the s9 spoilers :rofl: One is not surprising. The other I still feel will fail.

I think court wanted to go back to where she’s from in NC which she did and Jason wanted to continue his wrestling/fire fighter career in NY. They’d been living apart for a few years I believe.

yea, i heard about that some weeks ago. These experts field goal percentage is sub trash.

I love the show but you really gotta not give af about yourself, and or really want that bag and 15 mins

I think court wanted to go back to where she’s from in NC which she did and Jason wanted to continue his wrestling/fire fighter career in NY. They’d been living apart for a few years I believe.
From what I saw they both were trying to oretend on social media that they were together and planning on starting a bigger family until their separation which was for 6 months starting last year.

Even during separation there are IG posts talking about theyre trying to make it work. Meanwhile, Court moved to NC and is banging some guy with a girl and Jason is doing his own thing.

It just kinda hit me cuz that was the one couple where I was like they got it right :lol:

Iris is one of those. So ****ing annoying. Just take the shot and shut the **** up.

On the other hand, Deonna and Elizabeth sound like some alcoholics talking about flask bracelets and purses :lol:

Amber mad jaded now :lol:

What the experts and her fam/friends said about his actions has made her cynical to his sentiments.

Matt does seem like he'd sabotage the marriage so Amber says divorce cuz he would say stay together to look good and divorce off camera.

:lol: @ Matt saying he's invested so much.

Maybe I haven't been watching the show closely. What has Matt invested? Did I miss it? I can count one scene just a week or two ago where he kept it real. Son was more real on the Unfiltered show and even then I'm not seeing that he invested so much.

Fam really lying to the guys to fit in and kick it.

Last edited:
- Amber's male friend is either gay or friend zoned hard. No reason he shouldn't be clamping cheeks. Amber is the most well intentioned person to ever be on the show, feel bad for her.

- Jaime is next level petty. Takes no responsibility for his part in their issues.

- Iris is such a buzzkill. Can't even have a drink without whining.

- I've warmed up to Elizabeth, she's crazy but he's funny and owns up to her mistakes

- that kiss between Amber and Matt was awful

Matt was trying to fit in doing the most this episode :lol:

I’m sitting there like dude what are u talking about. I’ve never seen a ***** talk so much and say a whole lotta nothing. He be saying **** and I’m like yo u know your wife is right there right?! :lol:

Iris needs to eat

- Amber's male friend is either gay or friend zoned hard. No reason he shouldn't be clamping cheeks. Amber is the most well intentioned person to ever be on the show, feel bad for her.

- Jaime is next level petty. Takes no responsibility for his part in their issues.

- Iris is such a buzzkill. Can't even have a drink without whining.

- I've warmed up to Elizabeth, she's crazy but he's funny and owns up to her mistakes

The validation :pimp:

I was really lost on that. Invested? Where Sway?

That's why Amber was calling bull **** in the one on one's and to Iris on that walk :lol:

Matt wild fake with it. He even fake went to sleep @ the end. Nobody that wears glasses for specific reasons like reading goes to sleep with them on.

The validation :pimp:

I was really lost on that. Invested? Where Sway?

That's why Amber was calling bull **** in the one on one's and to Iris on that walk :lol:

Matt wild fake with it. He even fake went to sleep @ the end. Nobody that wears glasses for specific reasons like reading goes to sleep with them on.

:lol::lol::lol:

Nah bro you're 100% right. Everyone on Twitter and this married at first sight Facebook group I'm a part of is clowning Matt for talking about how "he's changed" and all he's invested.

He's clearly lying for the cameras and in front of the other couples. I'm like bro, "you're literally gone whenever the cameras aren't around.":lol:

He has the audacity to say "I haven't had the time to see if I'm happy". You have no job and you're gone for five nights out of the week, all you have is time!

When the couples were having that round table discussion he was talkin all that mess and Amber was rolling her eyes. :lol:

Matt was trying to fit in doing the most this episode :lol:

I’m sitting there like dude what are u talking about. I’ve never seen a ***** talk so much and say a whole lotta nothing. He be saying **** and I’m like yo u know your wife is right there right?! :lol:

Iris needs to eat
When Beth pressed him and he came with that whole load of nothing I was like damn he done talked more than he ever did and said nothing. Never heard the word "feeling" used so much :lol:

Deonna with her Michelin man chin, Greasy James Brown lookin' a**. :lol::lol::lol:

The sad part is that she could be cute if she gave a crap about her appearance. She's 5 but would be a 7 with diet and exercise.

Deonna's neck is so greasy. Looks like the pan under the grill when the sausages are done.

That's what happens with all them rolls :lol:

Do ppl always interchange grease and sweat like that?

I know what grease feels and looks like and that clearly a super sweaty James Brown.

:lol: @ he look like ribs.

I think the proper term is oily. She has oily skin

Deonna better be swallowing after their little bug excursion :nthat:

Last edited:
Matt trying convert Jamie to divorce.
sabu.png

Matt is like a more evolved Luke with the finessing he's doing.

Iris is a full blown headache

Has Deonna been on unfiltered yet?
patrice.png

Lack of f'ery this episode.

Realized today my whole team watches MAFS :lol::lol::lol:

Takeaways:

-Deonna and that neck...lol
-Amber's friend sounded like he was indirectly saying "I"M RIGHT HERE FOR YOU BOO"
-Beth/Jaime made for each other. They like the crazy secks

And indeed Matt is like an evolved version of Puke. Like dead on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom