💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
:rofl: @ Lifetime caking with MAFS Couples couch

Basically the same episode we just saw but with all the successful couples from past seasons judging them and making commentary :lol: :smh:

It's only a matter of time till' the next couples will have to share weddings too.

This show loves consolidation now
pachah1.png

Last edited:
It's only a matter of time till' the next couples will have to share weddings too.

This show loves consolidation now
pachah1.png

They so cheap for no reason :lol:

Matt said more words saying a lot of nothing this episode than he’s said the whole season up to this point combined.

I don’t understand why Amber wants this so so bad when it’s clear Matt doesn’t.

Jamie is such a jackass for no reason. When he told Beth to bring it down or whatever I was surprised she didn’t react.

Something people are pointing out on lipstick alley that I’ve kind of noticed too is the Deonna is making Greg jump through hoops eating bugs and doing other adventurous stuff he wouldn’t normally do while doing nothing to prove to Greg she’s in this with him. If Greg can step out of his comfort zone so can she.

She treats him like the girl who keeps a guy around who likes her that she doesn’t like back but it makes her feel better about herself to have him around and gas her up.

I think they have the most potential but she really has to step it up.

Iris talks so ****ing much my goodness.

Deonna has successfully positioned the relationship and framed the entire 8 weeks of the season to focus solely on her becoming a better communicator and expressing her feelings.

Doing that isnt enough in a marriage. There's so many other things she could be trying to match Greg at but he's let her slide, experts aint call her out and so as long as she reiterates she's working on that and its been so hard she's good.

But yeah she makes him do tasks or silly things that are traps cuz if he doesnt do it then it has a deeper hidden meaning. Plus it's then something she can use against him.

Deonna definitely has all of the power in the marriage.

Last edited:
Matt seems like an aloof ***. He just doesn't know how his actions affect Amber.

Raven is a sly devil trying to slide in those yambs.

Jamie is a prick. He's made for Beth tho

framed the entire 8 weeks of the season to focus solely on her becoming a better communicator and expressing her feelings.

Doing that isnt enough in a marriage

And she's not even doing that still
francis.png

The most she's opened up (in front of cameras) was taking Greg to a place that reminded her of her ex
gucci3.png

- Jamie is a whole a**hole. Calling out Amber for not being a sexual being? Dude is sex obsessed. He needs to chill

- Greg brought out the wine and cheese he's very romantic and Deonna keeps shutting him down. Feel bad for him.

- Everyone knew Matt was creeping. Feel so bad for Amber, she doesn't deserve this. Her friend is tryna pipe, though. Tryna get out the friend zone

Bruh Jamie really can't help himself. Got damn...He digs in so he can get that rage every session I'm telling you
sabu.png
. He low key reminds me of American Psycho

Greg and Deonna gonna make it past decision but you can tell Greg is wearing thinner each time.

Damn Matthew really out here...Must be two Matt's

Deonna'a friend btw
feedme.png

Deonna out there looking that Lavender from Matilda when she was meeting with her friends. But that friend in the white with the short hair :pimp: Greg be trying man. Deonna lowkey like Iris when it comes to maturity.

Just when u think Jaime and Beth take a step forward, they take two steps back. Jaime a tool man. Something tells me they gonna stay married.

I hope Keith doesn’t stay with Iris just so I can see her reaction. I just want Keith to flat out say what’s on his mind without trying to spare her feelings. It’s always a “but”

Matt a whole *** outchea. But Amber is stupid. Raven need to go on and get that cape flapping cause this his time to swoop in...unless he’s way deep in the friend zone.

I wonder what the contractual layout for the show is - in terms of relationships.

In the case of Matt and this woman, this sounds like something that could’ve been happening before the show and it’s just a scam to get the cash at the end.

Not one member of this man’s family has appeared on this show and the whole blurring out the house on that one episode was fishy. Gone for days at a time. Homie’s pulling a fast one with this chick, I sense it.

Matthew handled everything BEAUTIFULLY. Dude had a separate life off camera filled with friends, booze and babes. Keith needs to say no to Iris and keep it moving. J. MASH out here shooting bricks with Deonna. Jamie is like a fat version of Ryan from years ago. Dude is not a cool guy.

Gonna be a ****ed up look if Keith says no on decision day. Right choice but you know Iris gonna turn on the water works.

First off red flag Matt just cool with Amber staying at Raven's spot. A ***** named Raven can not be trusted even if he'sw friendzoned but Matt barely around so I see why he ain't see the warning signs. Raven knew what he was doing telling her Matt was with some other chick the night before decision day :lol: If he cared he'd do it off camera.

Amber only "likes" Matt this matched cuz that's who was paired with her. I feel like she'd be behaving this way with any dude paired with her that looked decent and was nice enough.

Greg and Deonna's walls :lol:

Last edited:
It’s like Jamie is constantly trying to humble Beth and put her in her place. He can never let a good day just be a good day. He always has to knock her down.

I agree Amber only likes Matt cuz that was her match. She wants this “so bad” but Matt has vividness her no reason to feel this way.

Deonna playing games and she’s gonna look back and realize what she missed out on but it will too late.

Jamie is a certified prick. No accountability on his end and just blames.

Matt is a fool. He knows to say the right things, but actions do not follow. I feel bad for Amber, but she is clingy than a MF.

Greg, I feel bad for him man. On one side, I see that he truly cares and maybe even loves Deonna, but it seems like he tries too hard as well. I don't know. Deonna is playing him like a fiddle though, getting him to do whatever she wants.

Keith...man idk.

I'm sure there are some scripted ish that Lifetime forces them to do....like make sure to cry on camera...or they probably told Raven to snitch on camera...buncha behind the scenes stuff.

I do wish we got see if Greg has a breaking point or backbone.

I mean at least Bobby gave off serial killer vibes early on.

I’m watching that preshow thing they do before the episode and they played a clip of how Matt left his wedding ring in the drawer....

That man is an airhead. Why didn’t he take the ring with him and leave it in the car or something? He a beta playa.

I’m watching that preshow thing they do before the episode and they played a clip of how Matt left his wedding ring in the drawer....

That man is an airhead. Why didn’t he take the ring with him and leave it in the car or something? He a beta playa.

B/C he completely checked out....dude just wants that paycheck for finishing the 8 weeks :lol:

Honestly, I don't blame Matt. Is there ANY guy on Earth who would get in a long-term relationship with a clingy, over-emotional person like Amber? Nope. If it wasn't Matt, then it would have been someone else getting tired of her uneven emotions.

Back
Top Bottom