🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Y’all GM better put his big boy pants on tho lol

We draft SEC guys now.. I got faith

But who is legit the last young guy we wanted to keep we lost?

We ain’t know what we had in poyer and Douglas but who legit we wanted to resign we missed out on internally

The best thing we as eagles fans know , cap ain’t going be an issue

We draft SEC guys now.. I got faith

But who is legit the last young guy we wanted to keep we lost?

We ain’t know what we had in poyer and Douglas but who legit we wanted to resign we missed out on internally

The best thing we as eagles fans know , cap ain’t going be an issue
You knew what Sul was tho. Just had to play him

I’m more concerned with figuring out RB. I’m cool with letting Miles walk but can Gainwell handle the extended touches. Scott is who he is so it’s whatever

I think we should keep Quez but who’s a 3rd WR you would want to target?

Jets releasing berrios.. bring pascal back.. look at draft and maybe Devon allen develops

But I assume we go RB in the 2nd or 3rd.. would love Alabama dude

But I’m hoping to double dip at CB the more I think about it.. pull a Lito/Sheldon move depending on who drops in draft

I feel like Edwards played his way out of a bigger contract so that should help. Let Kyzir walk and let Dean take over

Took this pic the other night
0DD1EC25-8E47-435F-91CF-6999DCCAD9D2.jpeg

Mills was always bad. Just had swagger

Carson was a product of injury and Sid/Sul never got consistent playing time

Still sick we lost that game. We have a lot of young pieces to compete for a while but I feel like this was our year. I don't see us having a better roster than this one. Hopefully Jalen keeps us in the mix regardless.

Offensively coaching wise I would like for BJ to design more hot routes on them dam blitzes and stop having Hurts legs be the hot route all the time.

Still sick we lost that game. We have a lot of young pieces to compete for a while but I feel like this was our year. I don't see us having a better roster than this one. Hopefully Jalen keeps us in the mix regardless.

We should have won that chip and there's no guarantee we even make the SB again anytime soon, but being in the NFC gives us way more of a shot.

Obviously, this off-season means a lot to everyone's future success in the conference, but if we can get back key guys on defense and hit some pieces in the draft we def have the talent to make another run.

Top seeds aside from us were Bucs by default (trash) Cowboys (choking franchise and QB) Niners (elite defense with mediocre options at QB) and Vikings (lol) Can't say I see us struggling to beat those teams if we have to play them next postseason.

Like somebody else said. We may not have as good as a roster but we certainly can have better coaching (defensively)
Hurts and co will keep us in the mix, not worried about falling out of the hunt at all

My thing, we can be smarter on defense and then 2nd year with whole group together on offense with added dimensions

for example get some legit 2-3 TEs stuff.. get a WR that can run and catch

But with defense, I want a defensive version of our offense.. go 3-4 safeties if the game calls for it, CJGJ can play the slot plus Blankenship being able to tackle

And how versatile our dline was.. if it was me our dline is changing based on matchups

Back
Top Bottom