🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Dudes season is over. Possibly his career as well if nobody is willing to sign him for cheap to be a WR4+ on their depth chart. Sucks because I rocked with him heavy in his first Philly stint but he's clearly nowhere near his prime. (This is DJaxx IG for anyone wondering)

32D5F140-C2A5-47C5-86AB-2707C9A67752.jpeg

As much as I want to sell before the trade deadline we have to get some O line help. The right side of Line is going to get Carson killed

I respect his heart to get back on the field but take it easy on your body and return next season to another franchise that can use him on limited offensive schemes to preserve him. 6-8 weeks will be week 14-15 but I'm sure Howie thinks if this team squeaks into the playoffs they'll make a miracle run.

Still hate Mills but I can’t lie and say he doesn’t pull off the green aesthetic. Top tier marketing

#UCFBias but he’s a sleeper we should keep an eye on. Would be a day 3 pick. Built solid, good hands and deceptively fast. Similar to AJ Brown

Jaylen Waddle was a most likely top 12 pick in the draft at WR and had a season ending ankle injury today. If we don't end up in the top 10 and he slides bc of the injury I'm 100% ok taking a shot at him.

Idc if Nelson finishes the season with 15 TDs. It just annoys me that all the Raiders did was split him out wide and gave him 3-4 routes to run consistently and he's playing well. Makes you wonder how many players are suffering from lack of proper use from the coaching staff.

I’m Gucci on all that.. agholor is good as a 4th or 5th option

but when you gotta depend on him that’s when you get shh, like the falcons

also no fans is great for dude

He always just needed a change of scenery ..and he can thrive in that limited role so good on him

I think Doug for the most part gets what he can out of the players he has unlike Schwartz

Like I’m convinced that when we cut JJAW dude might be out of the league in 2-3 years

Back
Top Bottom