🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Think people have worn 36 since westie

but I’m not a fan of doing that with certain guys anyways.. if we somehow get jamarr or waddle next draft and they want 10, give them 10
That’s why I said pseudo. His jersey is retired but not his number. Hang #10 up but other people can wear it.

same with Sproles 43. Peters 71, Shady 25, Kelce 62 need to actually be retired retired

I'm ok with letting dudes get numbers worn by former great players of the franchise. What I don't like is letting scrubs get prime numbers (although we can debate what a good number is since that's all subjective). Like JJAW should be in the #80s, Epps should not be allowed to roc #22. Honestly think numbers in the 40s for LBers is pretty dope, so make Nate give up his 47 lol

I'm usually not that guy, but it's corny that the media isn't giving Wentz any credit for Fulgham being a practice squad guy who was cut a couple times in his career and is now putting up consistently good numbers.

Imagine if Aaron Rodgers was missing 75% of his OLine and 90% of his starting receiving corps and had a practice squad guy with almost 400 yards through 3 games. It would be front page news for a week straight.

Goedert practicing today too. No Sanders though. Kind of wouldn't mind if they held him out thru the bye.

Goedert practicing today too. No Sanders though. Kind of wouldn't mind if they held him out thru the bye.

Cowboys secondary is weak. No reason they'd need to go run heavy unless we have a minimal lead going into the 4th.And if that's the case against the worst ranked defense in the league and a 3rd string QB making his first start ever, we deserve to lose.

1603911006531.png

tenor (2).gif

k3stacks k3stacks

Back
Top Bottom