🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

This was k3stacks k3stacks ready to post a Metcalf message if that game winning TD didn't get called back

1603686822652.gif

One thing I hate about the DK thing is that they had the 2 2nds that year, and Miles was more of a sure thing so I would've been more apt to "risk" the pick on DK. But Howie thought he'd go with something "fun".

Happy to see Nelly flourish in a more limited role, still hate his *** for all the drops but love em for that '17 season and SB performance.

I want Reagor to only come out on the field if he feels 100% and if he does by Sunday then I'm all for him playing. But one thing I'll say is dude is clearly tougher than Alshon and DJax. He comes back earlier than expected rather than much later

dont remember where i saw it, but only way i want peters back on the field is at LG

Considering how Reagor looked in his short stint and Fulgham basically being our best WR since 2014 Maclin, he deserves plenty of credit. Jury still out on Hightower since he’s a body catcher and Quez been injured

Ward been solid since before he came but he does look improved. Just so slightly

Hightower doesn't have great hands but you can't teach speed and he clearly knows how to use his speed to get open downfield. He's better catching over the shoulder than he is with the ball in his chest. With the exception of that over the shoulder drop he had against Baltimore

Think people have worn 36 since westie

but I’m not a fan of doing that with certain guys anyways.. if we somehow get jamarr or waddle next draft and they want 10, give them 10

Back
Top Bottom