🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Victor Cruz broke out against us back when we had Asomugha's bum ***. OBJ broke out against the Cowboys. Time for one of our young guys to break out against a divisional opponent.

agholor is a player we should have been well aware of his limitations

2017 he was good, 2017 we also had Torrey smith and alshon stay healthy all that year

since 2017, alshon hasn’t stayed healthy for a full season.. and the guys we brought in to fill the Torrey smith role last all of a game each

we saw someone step in and replace Peters in 2017.. we also saw Dillard get better on the left side as he played more.. mailata just started playing football a few years ago and is showing promise

but we‘re taking steps back for a guy who is 38 and can’t stay healthy and is a legitimate liability vs certain rushers and also a walking penalty

1604084983109.gif

Doug trying to draw parallels betwen Nelly and Mailata is absurd. One is a 1st round draft pick the other is a 7th rounder who's had little experience playing professional football. The circumstances are completely different as well, Mailata really hasn't done anything to warrant the need to "see the bigger picture" lol. Doug continues to come up with dumbass excuses

Jason Peters last season had games where he played really well and then games where he got lit up by the pass rush. I'm against the Mailata benching but if Jason plays well the next couple weeks it's whatever to me. But if he's getting abused like he did in the game he got hurt, then I'll be pissed if Doug refuses to bench him for Mailata.

In other news, I'm very curious to see how the team looks with such a large amount of guys potentially returning for a game against a banged up Dallas and a bottom of the pack defense.

Last edited:
Should’ve kept Sid and Sul smh
To be completely fair, Lane might not even finish this game Sunday and I don’t want a hurt Driscoll out there when Mailata can slide over

Lane Johnson too much of a warrior for his own good. Someone on the coaching staff gotta save dude from himself. Hate to say it, but this is a lost season even if we make the playoffs by winning the division. Don't want long-term ramifications for Lane forcing himself onto the field while being far less than 100%.

Back
Top Bottom