🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

and then on top of they we basically play 10-11 because Wentz never does anything on those plays

Why draft dude if we don’t have any other plays besides Zone read for him ...Ward can do that

I’m so sick of these Hurts plays

the most annoying thing about the Hurts plays is that Doug's dumb *** always does it when the offense has momentum. I get it if we're going 3 and out A few drives in a row but why are you pulling Wentz for a Hurts RPO that fools nobody when Wentz is stringing together solid drives. Dumbest **** ever

We’ll be lucky to go 2-5 in that stretch

5 wins should be a top ten pick

Attachments

• C5DB84A5-E586-4916-A861-A27BEDBBBA90.jpeg
    C5DB84A5-E586-4916-A861-A27BEDBBBA90.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 184
Feel bad for Carson lol he’s been bad but you see why he plays the way he does. This interior oline is abysmal.

Gotta say **** it every play and hope something good happens.He’s gonna die behind this line and Doug

I knew this was gonna be a flop game. When they have no reason to be in any game they play solid like they did against Baltimore and the Steelers in the second half. If they're supposed to have every reason to win, such as being back from a BYE/get healthy/play a bad team, they find a way to lose.

Pathetic team. Seriously blow it up. Fire howie, get rid of Doug and Schwartz. Trade wentz.

Hurts era and hire Bieniemy as HC and Quinn as d coordinator.

Imagine how boring the offense would be with Foles :rofl:
At least Wentz keeps its spicy with the yolo plays

Back
Top Bottom