🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Ding ding ding. Carson isn’t the “biggest” issue. Offense isn’t designed for him to succeed. He needs a run game to lean on (see early 2016 and 2017) and consistent intermediate level pass catchers. Technically we have both and we don’t even use em properly

All on our coaching. Doug is terrible. Vanilla offense with no creativity and doesn’t cater And adapt to his players. On top of the basic offense ,his play calling of his own plays are horrible.

The offense needs to run through Miles. He's not as good as Christian McCaffrey or Kamara but those teams design their offense around their RB being a playmaker. I don't get why Miles barely gets plays in the pass game or screens. When they went on a run late last season, Miles was catching TD passes almost every week or breaking off a big pass play.

It says something when the offense is most exciting with Wentz plays spicy. Looks more boring when he isn’t

The offense needs to run through Miles. He's not as good as Christian McCaffrey or Kamara but those teams design their offense around their RB being a playmaker. I don't get why Miles barely gets plays in the pass game or screens. When they went on a run late last season, Miles was catching TD passes almost every week or breaking off a big pass play.

Miles should be getting 25-30 touches a game. It is ridiculous that he doesn’t when he’s clearly our most explosive player. The lack of screens isn’t an accident, the line has been abysmal all year running them

This is the type of stuff creative coaches do with quarterbacks that can run, but Doug prefers a read option with Jalen Hurts with Wentz being a decoy

Still think Howie is the reason behind this. Was reports on how he kinda tells the coaches who’s playing and whatever. Probably telling Doug no designed runs for Carson but Carson yolos it himself (see SF tuddy)

Still think Howie is the reason behind this. Was reports on how he kinda tells the coaches who’s playing and whatever. Probably telling Doug no designed runs for Carson but Carson yolos it himself (see SF tuddy)
It seemed clear as day that Wentz had the handcuffs on today so I buy all of that. They should see now that it gives us no chance to win. Doug isn’t good enough designing plays for it.

Crazy how we went from Wentz being critiqued for throwing deep too much to him not throwing deep at all today except that one pass to Reagor. This team clearly can't design plays for **** because every play today was so predictable on 3rd down that we converted a total of ZERO third downs.

It seemed clear as day that Wentz had the handcuffs on today so I buy all of that. They should see now that it gives us no chance to win. Doug isn’t good enough designing plays for it.
To be fair, he’s had handcuffs on him since 2018. Again when he’s out there yoloing it, we don’t notice it as much. Play calling is predictable with runs on first, play action when under C only, sprint draw on 3rd n long, throw back TE screen on 2nd and long.

We really should be leaning on Miles and let Wentz work off of it. Same way we did early with One T and Blount

One thing that can't be overlooked is how bad Kelce played today. Gave up some big pressures up the gut and had his worst game I've ever seen in terms of bad snaps. At least 5-6 low snaps today that threw the play off from the jump

One thing that can't be overlooked is how bad Kelce played today. Gave up some big pressures up the gut and had his worst game I've ever seen in terms of bad snaps. At least 5-6 low snaps today that threw the play off from the jump
Time to go young. Mailata-Nate-Seumalo-Pryor-Lane

Also, time for Doug to give up play calling like Nagy did. Let Duce take over

It's the play calling, not Wentz. First 2-3 games was Wentz doing too much but the last couple games, Dougs calls are just trash. I've never watched a team never have a single wide open play at any point in a game. Even bad teams have a pass play where a dude finds an open spot in the field and is in position for a 20+ yard gain with no defender within 10 yards. The eagles almost NEVER have that and it's week 10.

It's the play calling, not Wentz. First 2-3 games was Wentz doing too much but the last couple games, Dougs calls are just trash. I've never watched a team never have a single wide open play at any point in a game. Even bad teams have a pass play where a dude finds an open spot in the field and is in position for a 20+ yard gain with no defender within 10 yards. The eagles almost NEVER have that and it's week 10.
We haven’t had that since 2017 when Frank was still here. Coincidence I think not

For all the **** we pile up on Wentz on, I wanna see him in a different offensive system. This ******** Doug runs with Press and Morningwig is buns

Unfortunately, we're probably gonna be the worst team in the division next season unless the WFT goofs on the draft. They have young talent on defense and some decent guys on offense. Smith has back to back 300+ yard passing games since coming back from injury.

Dallas has the best offensive weapons in the division and if they sign a decent QB or Dak comes back by week 5 next year, they'll have an advantage bc we know Jerry Jones isn't afraid to overpay to improve their defense.

Giants defense has taken leaps from last year and have young talent in Slayton, Engram, Shepherd, and Jones if he learns to protect the ball

We have young guys with potential on offense but defensively all our best guys are old. BG having a beast season but he's getting up there. Cox past his prime. No good secondary players aside from McLeod and Slay. I don't see this team improving enough next season to win it. This is gonna be a 3 year rebuild.

Th O has young pieces but it’s clear that Doug has no clue how to maximize the talent we have

The D is almost hopeless. We don’t have a single young player that’s worth a damn. Barnett has been invisible. Shout out Howie

Doug is getting so much room for error because of his super bowl season. Dude will forever be a legend in the franchise for winning our only ring and the philly special but I don't believe he'd still be here with the way the team has looked so far.

ABFC748D-D193-4EEC-A30F-F6CF0DAFBEDA.jpeg

Solak spitting

Back
Top Bottom