🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

this speaks volumes, the regression since 2017 is real. Just making the playoffs the last 2 years should not be this huge bragging point. We rarely beat anyone good and damn near never blew teams out. Had them thinking the team was better than it really is

Teams needs to actually let dudes walk

legit move on from certain guys and stop bringing in older vets unless the expectation is for them to play a complimentary role, not to be the guy (like with desean)

I'd rather we get the better draft pick than to make the playoffs with no chance of a title run, but either way we need Wentz to have a way better second half. Nobody is gonna trade for him if he finishes the season with a terrible record and worst stats of his career

Off the bat, either put peters at guard or the bench

let mailata play LT, since he’ll battle out for that spot next year.. play the young WRs

This team isn’t good at all ! This is starting from GM to head coach to players ! They need a clean sweep . We need to stop holding on to older players due to nostalgia! And I don’t want to go to the playoffs and get blown out first round !! Take that top 10 pick and sell the aging players

I agree. If we end up missing the playoffs and get a top 10 pick, gotta fire Howie. If we're getting high picks in each round, no way I want Howie being the one making those moves.

Yeah they need a shakeup badly. So many teams improved the past few seasons so us continuing to suck after a SB win is inexcusable. Dolphins, Cardinals, Browns, Bucs, Raiders, and Bills. All teams that weren't good when we won a SB and are now trending upward while we go in the opposite direction.

Seen a lot of people comment on this one play and here’s my thoughts:

“I think” Wentz was expecting Reagor to not kinda dip a bit on the slant. Sure he was open but wasn’t at the spot Wentz wanted him to be at for the timing purposes. I’m probably wrong but we’ve seen Wentz hesitate this way before (see JJAW 2019 Seattle) when dudes aren’t running the right route and out of position

Anticipation and timing with these WRs is a fun topic. 90% of the time we blaming Wentz but majority of it is on them running the wrong route, looking over the wrong shoulder etc. This team is trash anyway and I shouldn’t even care but still, people nitpicking individual plays too much and not looking at the bigger picture. Also would’ve been funny if he did let it rip and we still didn’t get that first due to a drop :lol:

This is also comedy :rofl: and there’s people who think Hurts will excel in this offense. That ***** will be handcuffed worse than Wentz

I'm okay with moving on from Wentz but not for peanuts. If they trade him to a team like the colts you gotta ask for a 1st and a 2nd or a 1st and one or two solid defensive pieces. Colts have young talent on defense and those would be my priority in addition to a high round pick.

I'm okay with moving on from Wentz but not for peanuts. If they trade him to a team like the colts you gotta ask for a 1st and a 2nd or a 1st and one or two solid defensive pieces. Colts have young talent on defense and those would be my priority in addition to a high round pick.
If he’s back with Reich he’s gonna win MVP. I want to see Wentz with competent coaching again before blowing it up meaning get a real OC and QB coach. Moving on the Hurts won’t mean **** if we still running the same lame *** philosophy

If he’s back with Reich he’s gonna win MVP. I want to see Wentz with competent coaching again before blowing it up meaning get a real OC and QB coach. Moving on the Hurts won’t mean **** if we still running the same lame *** philosophy

Oh yeah, I def haven't given up on Carson. I don't believe you can go from MVP to bottom 10 in the league performance wise before you even turn 30. It has a lot to do with coaching and Carson psychologically is thinking more than playing. But if they revamp coaching and he still isn't Pro Bowl level ever again, I'm ok with a trade but I don't want Hurts either lol. Trade and get a 1st then draft a QB with it

This is Malpractice

I’m not at the point of firing him yet but I’m getting close. There is no benefit for playing JP and Alshon.

This is Malpractice

I’m not at the point of firing him yet but I’m getting close. There is no benefit for playing JP and Alshon.

his answers on some of these questions are just cause to fire him

like his response to keeping wentz on the field with hurts

his answers on some of these questions are just cause to fire him

like his response to keeping wentz on the field with hurts
What’s funny about those plays is that it makes sense to pass on those plays. Bradburry doesn’t shadow and stays on the offenses right. Put wentz there. Throw left

Back
Top Bottom